Iconiq Studios announce Highlander 1/6 License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old enough!
I won’t pretend I’m not an idiot who constantly misses obvious jokes (I am), but I’ve never actually seen Highlander or knew about any of the other figs out there.

Anyway, Iconiq seems like a really strange company to me. They’re still pretty new, right? They’re killing it with their Street Fighter line announcements and their Ryu turned out to be one of my favourite figures to date… But then their more recent Patrick Bateman was super controversial here, with really weird issues with the sculpt and overall proportion.

Hopefully with this, they can really stick the highlanding :naughty

Curious what version people will prefer, the flashback versions on the “present day” version?

Personally I wanna see the present day version, tench coat included.

No one wants Richie? I think he's one of the best tv show sidekicks. A shame they just kill him off accidentally.

7tksoz.jpg

Definitely interested in the OG trio in their fantastic era specific uniforms, those are three iconic looks, (though wtf was that extraordinary Kurgan armor? LOL).
Flashback and it's not even close.
Yeah, I consider that the main movie, and the rest as Flashforwards. :lol
If anything I hope the inevitable reboot delves more into the fantastic past.

I'd watch a whole extended flashback prequel of Ramírez adventures in feudal Japan, meeting Shakiko and acquiring the Katana from her father.

But if they got the license, I imagine Iconiq will be wanting to exploit both past and modern eras to the most, it's kind of what makes the great visual theme of the franchise.

Last edited:
This is awesome news. I loved Highlander as a kid so these figures are definitely on my list.

Back