1/6 Hot Toys - TMS126 - The Clone Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi (DeathWatch Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to know the secret to getting a low number in line. Every time I've gotten on a few minutes before the start time and when it opens up I'm 3000+ in line. Others say they join right at the start time and are 5th in line or something crazy like that. I think for this I might actually create a couple of new accounts with my other emails and really go all in on getting this... Everything else I could live without...

I would love to know the secret to getting a low number in line. Every time I've gotten on a few minutes before the start time and when it opens up I'm 3000+ in line. Others say they join right at the start time and are 5th in line or something crazy like that. I think for this I might actually create a couple of new accounts with my other emails and really go all in on getting this... Everything else I could live without...
I seem to have better odds joining late than being early and waiting for it to open.

You can also try and open your account on multiple browsers. No low number garanteed but you multiply your chances.

You can also try and open your account on multiple browsers. No low number garanteed but you multiply your chances.
I thought that if you were on the same account, your didn't improve your chances? There's so much uncertainty to this process. It is honestly the worst approach to exclusive sales I think I've ever seen. Oh well, going to pull out all the stops so will give that a try as well.

I thought that if you were on the same account, your didn't improve your chances? There's so much uncertainty to this process. It is honestly the worst approach to exclusive sales I think I've ever seen. Oh well, going to pull out all the stops so will give that a try as well.
Different browsers and different devices should get you different numbers in line. I tend to be logged into two laptops on two different browsers for each and then my phone as well. They all end up having different placements in line in my experience.

Last edited:
I’m really hoping that there is less demand for this guy so I have a better chance at him. Already missed the boat via TBA 😔

Different browsers and different devices should get you different numbers in line. I tend to be logged into two laptops on two browsers and then my phone as well. They all end up having different placements in line in my experience.

I confirm. Even with two browsers opened on the same device, you can get radically different placements in the queue.

Different browsers and different devices should get you different numbers in line. I tend to be logged into two laptops on two browsers and then my phone as well. They all end up having different placements in line in my experience.
BUT, does your second and third device ever have a lower number? I tried exactly what you did and subsequent devices ended up with higher and higher numbers. Might've just been my bad luck though...

As long as your are logged in before the spots are assigned, i believe you are randomly given a number. If you log after initial assignment, i guess you are indeed getting spots further in the queue.

BUT, does your second and third device ever have a lower number? I tried exactly what you did and subsequent devices ended up with higher and higher numbers. Might've just been my bad luck though...
Really depends. For Artisan Jack Sparrow, the second laptop got me at a really decent spot/low-ish number. For Artisan Joker, my first device I logged into had the lower number. For Wanda, it was my phone but I still missed out. Anakin was a crapshoot altogether and none of the devices I was on got me there due to Sideshows remixing of the queue. Haven’t tried any of the other exclusives that have required a queue

Last edited:
As long as your are logged in before the spots are assigned, i believe you are randomly given a number. If you log after initial assignment, i guess you are indeed getting spots further in the queue.
Ahhhh, I think that's where I probably erred. I think I only tried for Anakin and therefore I was in a bit of a panic state, so it was definitely after the fact. Chrome and Edge on work laptop, same on personal laptop, iPhone and iPad. let's go!!! :)

Not true. People who got in line easily 10-20 minutes after me for Anakin were able to snag him yet I started off with a super high number.

Not true. People who got in line easily 10-20 minutes after me for Anakin were able to snag him yet I started off with a super high number.

Wasn't the Anakin queue reset at some point? That might be an explanation for this occurrence. Then, again, we're only theorizing based on feedback gathered here and from other groups. Only Sideshow really know how their system is running and even that assertion is likely a stretch.

Wasn't the Anakin queue reset at some point? That might be an explanation for this occurrence. Then, again, we're only theorizing based on feedback gathered here and from other groups. Only Sideshow really know how their system is running and even that assertion is likely a stretch.
Yeah it was reset, and same thing still happened after the reset. Agreed, we are only able to aggregate data on personal experience so I was just adding mine. At the end of the day their new preorder system is absolute garbage.

I mean does low number even matter? If you're in under 4000 you're going to get the figure. Only a fraction of people in the line are real and even less are actually going to pull the trigger.

I logged in on the desktop (6625), Iphone(1655)and Laptop (563)all within 15 minutes 。
WIthin 10 minutes i was able to place a deposit for the artisan Dark Empire Luke. W the number of versions
available that may have got me in the que faster. I wasn't expecting to be one of the few to get it.

...At the end of the day their new preorder system is absolute garbage.

On that point, i totally agree. To me, a short time window would be a much better option. Give collectors a 24 hours window to put their order in. Limit to 1 piece per customer even to keep the run limited. That way, everyone on the globe as a fair chance to access a device and purchase. Not ideal but better than the current lottery system IMO.

I mean does low number even matter? If you're in under 4000 you're going to get the figure. Only a fraction of people in the line are real and even less are actually going to pull the trigger.
It matters yeah, because your place in line is random no matter when you join.

Back