Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have nothing to apologize for. I often make jokes that I hope Iron Man 4 includes a storyline with Tony Stark destroying China, just so it pisses Hot Toys off enough to stop making Iron Man figures.:lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Its a little known fact that the character Tony Stark despises the chinese

Spread the word.

You have nothing to apologize for. I often make jokes that I hope Iron Man 4 includes a storyline with Tony Stark destroying China, just so it pisses Hot Toys off enough to stop making Iron Man figures.:lol

China will just censor the crap out of that story line and make it look like it happened in Vietnam.

Yeah! The day when Robert Downey Jr. stops making Iron Man films. :monkey1 Sorry, just had to give it one more go. Needed to vent. Honestly I enjoy IM films but just don't like the favoritism going on from HT.

Total box office Batman Returns:

267 Million

Total box office of movies were RDJ played Iron Man:

2.6 Billion (doesn't include IM3 final total, just opening weekend)

Hmmmm, wonder why the favoritism.

267 Million

Skewed stats. You are comparing 1 movie to 2, and not adjusting for inflation. And even with inflation, BR by itself wouldn't compare to 2 films. Not to mention, I don't think either IM was that successful. That breaks down to each film pulling in $1.3Billion. And since neither outgrossed TDK I find that number suspect.

267 Million

Sorry buddy but your comparison is wrong for the following reasons:
1-You can't compare 2 films plus an opening weekend for the 3rd and a record breaking team picture of super heroes in the peak of computer effects to 1 underperforming special effects batman film.

2-The dollar value from 1992 compared to 2013 isn't measurable due to economic rise in costs and standard of living.

3-If HT was playing favoritism due to ticket sales in China, then I would expect to see a 1/6 scale of Jack and Rose from Titanic by now. Or 7-10 variations of Avatar figures.

No, can't understand the favoritism. I lost count in how many designation Marks have been and will be produced by HT.

I'm alright with it. I hope it gets back to Hot Toys and they do something to pacify the rest of their fans. HT wasn't founded on Iron Man figures.

You just hit the nail on the head. Hot Toys have been over promising and under delivering for a lot of their already scheduled releases only to be put on hold for Iron Man. If they stayed on schedule no one would be ranting. People are talking in hopes that they will hear the fans. Do they care? Probably not, but voices cannot be heard in silence.

You know what really annoys me though?

Folks are sick of it all - sure, BUT THEY KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT.

In just about every thread.

:huh :lol

You know what really interests me though?
Folks are sick of it all - going off topic, BUT THE MODS KNOW THE FRUSTRATION OF IT ALL AND JUST LET THE FANS BLOW STEAM.

In just about every thread.

I think of it as a :1-1: uniting experience right now. Instead of hating on each other, every one is just hating on one thing. Better this way than individual attacks. At first I didn't mind but as more news and more releases has pushed off my preorders the more annoying it has become. If the hate messages can speed up my preorders, I'm all for it.

Back