Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculptors themselves are probably begging Howard 'please. Can we please do something other than Iron Man'

Heck, they can't even perfect Iron Man. From what I hear the proportions are off on just about every figure.

An excuse to make 2.0s....or 3.0s

The sculptors themselves are probably begging Howard 'please. Can we please do something other than Iron Man'

Heck, they can't even perfect Iron Man. From what I hear the proportions are off on just about every figure.

An excuse to make 2.0s....or 3.0s
:lecture :lecture :lecture

I was actually checking out the thread with all those pics from the show that boardie went to. The War Machine has huge shoulders, a wasp waist & skinny legs. :lol

It's actually kinda poignant bringing some Stark hate into this thread. I'm trying to think of that line in 'BR' where Penguin says something to the effect of:

"I'm gonna ride this stinking city into the ground.." - or something.

So true HT.. so true. :lol

I played this stinkin' city like a harp from hell!

That's a great line.

I loved that part in the movie when Batman was all like "Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it" and then Catwoman was all like "But this missile can be even deadlier when I fire it!" and then shot the missile out of her shoulder....

...Had Batman Returns been an Iron Man movie of course.

Sallah

I haven't seen Returns in a long time (really wasn't a fan), but I was just thinking, "Wait, I don't remember that..." Then I finished your post.

:monkey1

i totally forget about this release, to be honest maybe its has somthin to do with sales of dx08 and dx09 which not really good, i can not believe why dx09 and 08 not sold out yet... its the masterpiece from HT by far

I think they did sell out, eventually, but it wasn't a pre-sold out - go back to production, second run pre-sells out kind of deal like the Marvel and Nolan Bat figures have.

Plus, I think they made tons of them, along with Indy. Poor poor Indy....:(

Back