Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll probably pull a **** move like they usually do and release their 1/4 Keaton Batman around the time NECA's ships. Sort of like their little Terminator rivalry with Enterbay (and the Iron Man stuff with other, smaller companies).

I'm still waiting for those 1/4 Avengers figures they announced. Surely a 1/4 Iron Man is next, that's all they do anymore? :huh

There was a while there where every announcement was a joint 1:6 and 1:4 announcement. That kinda stopped didn't it. Have they mentioned Iron Man 3 QSes? I don't recall. Shocked if they didn't.

I think the only 1/4 Iron Man from Hot Toys would be in their 1/4 Avengers announcement.

I was hoping that they had this idea where they announce a 1/6 version and a 1/4 version simultaneously like they did with DX 12 Batman and QS 001 Batman but it doesn't appear that way with the 1/4 Endo not having a 1/6 accompaniment (thought there was a weird looking 1/6 Endo in the teaser pic).

They work in mysterious ways, I'm not even sure they even know what they're doing anymore. :lol

I thought it would have been cool if we saw something like this,

- 1/6 DX 12 Batman
- 1/6 The Terminator Endoskeleton
- 1/6 DX Batman Returns armor Batman
- 1/6 Police Shootout T-800

with,

- 1/4 QS 001 TDK Batman
- 1/4 QS 002 Endoskeleton
- 1/4 QS 003 Batman Returns Batman
- 1/4 QS 004 Police Shootout Terminator

I guess not.

:lol

They said at one point the Batwing was happening, it was even in a translated magazine article. Bet that got scrapped.

If the Batwing was red and gold I bet they'd do it.

Someone needs to spam their facebook with red and gold everythings - batmobile, Robocop, Ed-209, Prometheus Engineer, Neytiri, predators, Police shootout T-800, Xavier, Penguin and catwoman etc etc.

Someone needs to spam their facebook with red and gold everythings - batmobile, Robocop, Ed-209, Prometheus Engineer, Neytiri, predators, Police shootout T-800, Xavier, Penguin and catwoman etc etc.
That would be pretty funny! :lol

I don't think they'd get it though.

They'd be all like - "..ahh! Thanks for suggestion! :)"

:monkey4

Finally!.... Uh wait....

Marvel’s Iron Man 3 is coming to town this month and Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Batman Returns Figurines as inspired by the Iron Man 3 movie for the MMS Diecast Series!

Leading the MMS Diecast Series is the iconic Iron Man 3 Series, in which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, specially designed to look more closely to the realistic Batman Returns characters had they appeared as Iron Man characters in the movie. The MMS Diecast Series will bring fans to the next level of authenticity, focusing on the materials, fine details and engineering of the Iron Man collectible figures, while some of the parts can be shared between our MMS and Diorama Series for displaying together in 1/6th scale. More collectibles from Iron Man 3 (Batman Returns Version) will be coming from the MMS Diecast Series!

The almost movie-accurate Batman, Penguin, and Catwoman Collectible Figurines are highly detailed and fully deployed, specially crafted based on the images of Michael Keaton, Danny DeVito, and Michelle Pfeiffer in the movie (had Batman Returns been an Iron Man movie), highlighting the highly detailed head sculpt, metallic well equipped armor, light-up functions, and imagined scale!

Hong Kong fans can visit Hot Toy’s Hong Kong Official Store – Toy Hunters to pre-order on May 5-6, 2013 for VIP customers, and May 7, 2013 onwards for VIP and non-VIP customers

Finally!.... Uh wait....

Marvel’s Iron Man 3 is coming to town this month and Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Batman Returns Figurines as inspired by the Iron Man 3 movie for the MMS Diecast Series!

Leading the MMS Diecast Series is the iconic Iron Man 3 Series, in which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, specially designed to look more closely to the realistic Batman Returns characters had they appeared as Iron Man characters in the movie. The MMS Diecast Series will bring fans to the next level of authenticity, focusing on the materials, fine details and engineering of the Iron Man collectible figures, while some of the parts can be shared between our MMS and Diorama Series for displaying together in 1/6th scale. More collectibles from Iron Man 3 (Batman Returns Version) will be coming from the MMS Diecast Series!

The almost movie-accurate Batman, Penguin, and Catwoman Collectible Figurines are highly detailed and fully deployed, specially crafted based on the images of Michael Keaton, Danny DeVito, and Michelle Pfeiffer in the movie (had Batman Returns been an Iron Man movie), highlighting the highly detailed head sculpt, metallic well equipped armor, light-up functions, and imagined scale!

Hong Kong fans can visit Hot Toy’s Hong Kong Official Store – Toy Hunters to pre-order on May 5-6, 2013 for VIP customers, and May 7, 2013 onwards for VIP and non-VIP customers

:lol:rotfl:lol:clap

Man, Pfeiffer looks hot in that. :monkey1

I loved that part in the movie when Batman was all like "Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it" and then Catwoman was all like "But this missile can be even deadlier when I fire it!" and then shot the missile out of her shoulder....

...Had Batman Returns been an Iron Man movie of course.

Sallah

I want a Penguin War Machine. :yess:

I do too.... But I am going to wait for the standard MMS. The upcoming Diecast version is a little pricey and doesn't come with any umbrellas, and the upcoming-upcoming Power Pose version is basically a statue (he can't even get into a replusive-blast stance).

Sallah

Finally!.... Uh wait....

You're just giving them more ideas!!!!!!!!!! :gah: :gah: :gah:

Good one dude. :lol

I do too.... But I am going to wait for the standard MMS. The upcoming Diecast version is a little pricey and doesn't come with any umbrellas, and the upcoming-upcoming Power Pose version is basically a statue (he can't even get into a replusive-blast stance).

Sallah

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

umbrella shoulder cannon

Back