Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Theory, but a little annoyed that he had to broadcast it to his 3.3m subscribers.
Now we only have around 31k other people that are probably interested in getting him too. Our odds keep getting better. 😅

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 20-19-52 Star Wars Theory.png
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 20-22-15 Star Wars Theory.png

I doubt it. Most people out there would be absolutely shell shocked if they saw how much we pay for our Dollies. :lol

Love Theory, but a little annoyed that he had to broadcast it to his 3.3m subscribers.
Now we only have around 31k other people that are probably interested in getting him too. Our odds keep getting better. 😅

View attachment 652325

Anakin can you please get out the Youngling Slayer 5000 and end this goggling fool? (Not Glitch) And his stupid hat, too. Just end him! For the Republic!

I dont know, that picture really annoys me for some reason.

Last edited:

View attachment 652325View attachment 652326
Yes, please every window shopper jump right in. You may get your Anakins now but just so you know when you have bills to pay and need that extra cash for your kids’ tuitions, we will be waiting patiently. This part of the hobby ain’t for half hearted casuals no more. (Shakes fist in the air)

I say the more who order from the likes of TW the better.

If a sizeable enough portion of dummies think they’ve secured their copies early on at those sorts of stores, it might actually give collectors with common sense a chance to get a legit PO once they go live!
Woh..woh..woh..woh! Wait! So you're saying the 437 Anakin figures I ordered from them and paid in full won't be delivered?? No way, I plan on placing a few more orders just like that until I get all 5,000 of the 3,000 made. Then you will all have to order Anakin from me 🤡:devilish:

Woh..woh..woh..woh! Wait! So you're saying the 437 Anakin figures I ordered from them and paid in full won't be delivered?? No way, I plan on placing a few more orders just like that until I get all 5,000 of the 3,000 made. Then you will all have to order Anakin from me 🤡:devilish:
Please do and be a real hero, sell them each at MSRP 🙂

I think the hair looks fine, but damn, overall this piece is uncanny. One of the best looking 1/6.

I'll eat my words now, Hot Toys, you no longer suck.

Thank you custom market, thank you Inart. This should be gold standard now.

All this for what ? We can't even get the figure without going crazy on the price or selling our soul to the devil.

Big L for Hot Toys in my book.

I think the hair looks fine, but damn, overall this piece is uncanny. One of the best looking 1/6.

I'll eat my words now, Hot Toys, you no longer suck.

Thank you custom market, thank you Inart. This should be gold standard now.
They still suck, just not on this occasion.

Really don't get keeping it exclusive when so many people want it. Did they run out of the materials to make more than x amount? Jeeze. Hopefully I can get one from sideshow, but not too bothered if I can't as the original still good. I hate the hood of his cloak though lol.

Really don't get keeping it exclusive when so many people want it. Did they run out of the materials to make more than x amount? Jeeze. Hopefully I can get one from sideshow, but not too bothered if I can't as the original still good. I hate the hood of his cloak though lol.
It’s the hair. They’re only confident that they can make 3000 at a certainly quality bar.

This radio silence is killing me. About to preorder from pop.

Done. Preordered Anakin and feeling better. Pop is a trustworthy store that gets their figs first from HK. Couldn't miss out on this release.

Last edited:
It’s the hair. They’re only confident that they can make 3000 at a certainly quality bar.
And also time and resources, they only want to devote so much time to one figure when they have tons of other figures in pre and active production.

Remember when ESB Yoda got delayed because they decided to add hair? Hopefully they won't use the same application method.

Back