Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wish they did a sculpted hair version for this like they did with Joker.

Unlike Joker, I think this is one of their most realistic sculpts to date but then they go and have it locked behind a super limited rooted hair edition. Would have been nice to have it even with sculpted hair.
Good things come to those who wait.

I say the more who order from the likes of TW the better.

If a sizeable enough portion of dummies think they’ve secured their copies early on at those sorts of stores, it might actually give collectors with common sense a chance to get a legit PO once they go live!

I approve of this purely evil concept. *helmet nod*

Actually, I think I would order this guy IF he had sculpted hair. I bet they eventually release him with said hair, too. Use this sculpt for a Darkside Anakin. I'd buy the hayl out of that.

While I will try to PO this, there will be other versions of this—Sith Anakin, rerelease with Jedi & Sith portraits, Jedi/Sith 2-pack. Why settle for 3,000 figures when they can sell 10,000, 15,000, 20,000+? There is no way HT will walk away from that hype.

While I will try to PO this, there will be other versions of this—Sith Anakin, rerelease with Jedi & Sith portraits, Jedi/Sith 2-pack. Why settle for 3,000 figures when they can sell 10,000, 15,000, 20,000+? There is no way HT will walk away from that hype.
They will most likely reuse this head sculpt for something else, not another rooted version. They are limited by time constraint of how long it takes their labor to root each head by hand.

Here's another video

Nothing personal against the guy but isn't Justin the same guy who claim the new ROTJ Vader has a new sculpt? It's rehashed ESB mask, he's the one who put out a 4k video showing just that :unsure:

Why settle for 3,000 figures when they can sell 10,000, 15,000, 20,000+?

Maybe its more a question of how many they can do well. The more you make the more chance for problems. They're going to make great profit. Why risk making too many at this price point?

That said, I'm certain they will make variants of both if the demand is absolutely huge. But they must know, better than any of us, just how well Anakin and especially Joker sell.

Been waiting since 2007 for a Anakin like this ever since I saw the unobtanium Vancei version. I don’t even have any 1/6 scale figures, I had a Hot Toys Mando but had to sell it. Their figures are awesome to say the least. I am really hoping to score this one. I keep checking this thread constantly in hopes an insider here has solid info as to when the preorder is going down.

:lol

The $27,000 masterpiece? I think its in a museum right now, in Rome somewhere.
Yeah lol. This new Hot Toys version tops Vancei’s headsculpt and hair IMO. I do believe that Vancei’s had real leather tabards, belt, and boots though. I wonder whatever happened to Vancei? Lol

From who?
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Sideshow/Kit, idfk

Back