Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1393.gif

Love the new sculpt and probably it's gonna have movable eyes but the fabric hair makes such an easy pass for me. It also looks like the same crappy pleather they used from the previous ones w/c is a shame.

Maybe I am crazy why not offer a rooted hair and non rooted?

To satisfy both crowds?

This looks like Anakins hair when he's flying his XYZ-Wing. MEssy.

Attachments

• cR7tEws.png
    cR7tEws.png
    799.3 KB · Views: 0
Love the new sculpt and probably it's gonna have movable eyes but the fabric hair makes such an easy pass for me. It also looks like the same crappy pleather they used from the previous ones w/c is a shame.
I think Justin Mentioned the rumor a few months ago and said something about a new leather instead of pleather. Could be wrong, but that is what I recalled.

This could just be an early proto quickly put together for the show much like the CW Obi-wan they had at all the cons ended up being upgraded for the actual release/PO. So, the clothing could be all the old one right now, but could potentially have some real leather elements much like the new Indiana Jones
Maybe I am crazy why not offer a rooted hair and non rooted?

To satisfy both crowds?

This looks like Anakins hair when he's flying his XYZ-Wing. MEssy.
They won't do that b/c they've basically already released the sculpted hair version twice (regular and Dark Side verison).

The sculpt looks great. The hair...I'm not sold on atm, but I'm sure it can be futzed. Too early to tell really. But I do remember many people wishing the originals had rooted hair. I have both Dark Side and Regular ROTS Ani, but I'm really bad at saying no to these types of things. I will probably grab the updated one and tell myself I need it for a separate display setup 😆

Back