Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Artificial scarcity is a ****** business practice. I understand their logic but I can't get behind it. There are more and more companies coming on the 1/6 scene that don't have to resort to those tactics to move their product and turn a profit.
Not approving or disapproving of the strategy, but there hasn't been this much hype or noise about a HT Star Wars release in a long long time.

My experience earlier:
IMG_7091.jpg

GiantGraciousHare-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Considering the clusterf*ck this ended up being I'm happy I managed to grab 1 out of 2. Joker was defo my top pick out of any DC/Marvel character if they had all gotten this "artisan" treatment considering Thanos is bald, Anakin is a understandable first choice but my dream star wars rooted hair'able character would been a updated ESB Yoda since Vader is as smooth as Thanos up top.

OG Sebastian Shaw eyebrows warrants a ROTJ artisan Vader and I'll die on that hill.

I have a Norwegian forest cat. Basically a more active maine coon, I hate fur like Anakin hate sand.

If I got that I'd be trading it for this version, couldn't care less about sith eyes on a character that has them for about 2 frames of a movie.
Same. Sith eyes don't do anything for me. I'd buy the AOTC Anakin sculpt just to plop the eyes out of that one and give them to the Sith version.
Got both Joker and Anakin, but won't be scalping. I'm happily out a grand. Also D100 Iron Man, Advanced 2.0, and upgraded Miles, so make that 2 grand 😳
WOW! What luck! Congrats on being able to get all of those!

This limited nonsense will stop once they perfect their InArts's technique. They WANT to sell as many as possible.
Yup. It will eventually become standard just as moving eyes are now. Once HT gets through all their pre-InArt sculpts, I'm sure we'll have nothing but moving eyes on every figure and eventually rooted hair as well, just like InArt.

Yup. It will eventually become standard just as moving eyes are now. Once HT gets through all their pre-InArt sculpts, I'm sure we'll have nothing but moving eyes on every figure and eventually rooted hair as well, just like InArt.
I sincerely doubt rooted hair becomes standard.

I'm inclined to think HT will double dip on this one, though who knows how long it will be. Perhaps a Sith version with interchangeable normal eyes, or a re-release of this that actually has a light-up Dooku blade.

I didn’t expect to get it so I’m not too disappointed. I already have 3 ht anakin and aotc ordered. I expected dumpster fire and that what it was. I’m happy about the dewback and sand troopers so that enough for me.

Back