Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

The fact that chest piece goes all the way down to his crotch is ugly. Thats why the belt which breaks it up makes it look nicer. The side and back profile is good its the front that makes it look like one big swim suit. I think the new superman suit is similar in that it one big blue suit but its does have something like a belt to seperate the top and bottom.

Last edited:

Blah blah blah. I hate the suit, not a fan of the suit. yes we heard it all before. just wait until the movie comes out to make a final judgement but in the meantime it looks great in action. Besides the stripes running down his legs theres absolutly nothing wrong with it.

There is A LOT of wrong things with this suit :lol But yeah, I just want to see the movie. If I'd like the movie and representation of Parker character den it's quite possible that I'd be interested in another SM figure :)

Blah blah blah. I hate the suit, not a fan of the suit. yes we heard it all before. just wait until the movie comes out to make a final judgement but in the meantime it looks great in action.

:exactly: :goodpost:

15fc7_ORIG-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Does anyone have any ideas when this would be released without a hundred different opinions, is there typically some logic to a time after the movie? Good God planning for buying these can get ridiculous I sure as hell don't want four figures on preorder for the same month

Last edited:

Ummm sexy Asian chick

Needs more airbrushing. :lecture

I predict the same thing will happen that happend with the Cap suit in Avengers.

People whinned and _____ed about it, but then they enjoyed it in the film and as a figure (except the POS 2nd sculpt) :lecture

I predict the same thing will happen that happend with the Cap suit in Avengers.

People whinned and _____ed about it, but then they enjoyed it in the film and as a figure (except the POS 2nd sculpt) :lecture

Totally agree. :exactly::goodpost:

Thats why I just state my feelings about a new figure, and then start loving it. I know I'm going to buy it, so why bother torturing myself by going through all that ugliness.

But thats just how I feel.

Last edited:

Does anyone have any ideas when this would be released without a hundred different opinions, is there typically some logic to a time after the movie? Good God planning for buying these can get ridiculous I sure as hell don't want four figures on preorder for the same month

No word on anything from HT concerning this or anything other than the two they give updates on :(

It could be soon, it could be later, it could be never :dunno

Well if the movie does well, no doubt they will jump on it, but would be nice if they were more promoting to their licenses by actually giving people updates on some...

"If" a movies Box Office means something to them, then they should wait and announce that they'll be doing figures from that film after the movie releases, so as not to mislead customers.

This movie will make $ regardless. I bet we see a teaser in a month or so.

Maybe they are having a hard time with the material. It will look amazing if done right!!!

after watching the new 4minute preview of the new spidey, i can't wait to see what HT will have in store for us :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back