Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

^^^

Me too. I'd prolly pose him with it like this just without the mask (hopefully):
Screenshot2012-05-05at93550PM.png

If they use cloth material, it better be damn tight because I will tolerate no crease whatsoever on the fig. This needs to be flawless all over for the right effect. If it's not perfectly tight, no buy.

:clap.

this suit has like a rubbery effect that the raimi films didnt have. The texture looks like a basketball so Im guessing vinyl or rubber.

I don't know if it was intentional, but I like the way backpack Spidey kinda looks like a spider.

Very excited for this figure i passed on maguire spiderman infavour of this as (i know im gonna get stick) but i prefer the new suit and i think garfield will be perfect as peter parker

THe suits material will we more difficult to make as it is not cloth like and more rubber how ro achive that without hinder poseability is a challenge

I'm curious to see if HT's can capture that Facebook fellas likeness down.

I didn't even notice that Garfield plays in Doctor Parnassus with Ledger, haven't seen the film for a while, so I probably didn't recognize him. Pretty cool.

heath-ledger-andrew-garfield

Sure... you keep telling yourself that. :lol

I am not a fan of the suit , however in the screen shots of the video game the additon of a belt made it much nicer

As long as there is an Emma Stone figure, I'll be content.

Though the suit is quite a departure from the conventional representation, it could still be good. I think this is going to be a great movie.

Blah blah blah. I hate the suit, not a fan of the suit. yes we heard it all before. just wait until the movie comes out to make a final judgement but in the meantime it looks great in action. Besides the stripes running down his legs theres absolutly nothing wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back