Hot Toys 1/6th Scale Belle from Beauty And The Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Res pg 8 post #76

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

Is this belle supposed to be 40 years old?

Zero interest in this but I have to admit I would rather see this made than a porcelain stormtrooper and I am huge SW fan. I took my nieces to the movie because they really wanted to go. The accessories in this set look extremely well done.

Is this belle supposed to be 40 years old?

Two things are fighting against this figure. The promo pictures are generally always poor, which most of us know by now. We also know that the paint on the production sculpt will be a lot softer and more like it should be. Problem is, casual and non collectors don't know these things. They see the promo pics and base their decision off of those alone.

Yeah that sculpt is pretty awful and just kinda weird too (worse than any Widow as yet IMO; a blank stare on a much better likeness is far superior than this) though am impressed by the accessories.

My wife is a huge fan of everything Disney (and I took her to see this; was well done)...but also plenty else incl Marvel and I know she'd rather have various other 1/6 figures before this which works just fine for yours truly. Plus I already got her the Beast & Belle cosbaby set which will probably make her lose her ****.

Various people in the HT Insta posts of the cosbaby sets were saying they'd love a sixth scale Belle.

Looks good. Maleficent was a nice figure, got that for my daughter, if she wants this I would get it for her. Lots of accessories, a nice change of late. I pity the poor fools who shelled out $220 for the Black Panther figure...

its not that bad when i see it in person, especially the accessories, very detail and elegant! ordered!

watson 1.jpg
watson 2.jpg
watson 3.jpg

Looks great though, people just kid themself if not see Emma Watson on that. But those bend on her arms.

I would have pre-ordered already if I knew they were doing the Beast. I'll probably still go for it though. Always been a Disney fan and the movie was amazing.

Looks great in the video. I'm sure the production head will look much better. The details will be softer so she won't look as old :lol

The likeness is definitely there, but those wrist joints... yeesh. HT should have struck some sort of deal with Phicen.

I'm tempted by this because I adored the movie. I saw it late, not expecting to love it quite as much as I did (Belle was always my favorite Disney princess growing up because she was the most like me and I loved the animated version), but I truly loved the added story details and changes to the characters. I actually think it improved on the characters and story in every way. The original is still a classic, of course, but man, did I get attached to this version.

I also disagree with the criticisms of her dress - in movement it was beautiful.

IMG_5626.JPG

Long shot, but is that the beast? I can kinda see some horns and maybe some white cuffs.

Back