Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo-6.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

Just to show you the Batman custom base!

We did try, but gets too hot, did try using less power then not bright enough so ditched the idea!

But agreed, would of been awesome!!

Mine had them to, I believe they all do.

Rubber suit.....it is what it is....

I'm more upset that his ankles are so weak and he's so top heavy that the stand HAS to be used!

It's a shame to, his boots are so awesome looking.

I'll take stronger ankles any day of the weak vs the wrinkles in the rubber.

yep mine too, i'm not fussed, it kind of adds to the look with the wrinkles. I was a bit underwhelmed with how rubbery it was at first, but thats the look i suppose, and it does look great

I didn't remove it, and I'd advise not to. I kept adjusting the cape, sliding it towards his chest area. and then I rotated the cape holders to position.

Removing the clasps are pretty easy. I'll try and take some photos since explaining it won't help as much.

I didn't remove it, and I'd advise not to. I kept adjusting the cape, sliding it towards his chest area. and then I rotated the cape holders to position.

An easy fix, I've done it myself, only trouble is as yo do that, the gap in the back spreads out and the figure looks pretty goofy from behind, so if you're going to take photos it's something to note, if he's just going on the shelf, face him forward and you're good to go.

Last edited:
watching the film again, i wish HT would've made the neck part of the cowl on the suit out of the same rubber on the suit, cos in the film he's got full range of movement, looking up and down i mean, and it folds.

watching the film again, i wish HT would've made the neck part of the cowl on the suit out of the same rubber on the suit, cos in the film he's got full range of movement, looking up and down i mean, and it folds.

Ya, I was a bit surprised they went with as stiff a rubber as they did. IN the movie, he has good forward and backward motion, it's more side to side and turning that he had to move his whole body and things.

Ya, I was a bit surprised they went with as stiff a rubber as they did. IN the movie, he has good forward and backward motion, it's more side to side and turning that he had to move his whole body and things.

yea, even on the promo pics it looked as if the neck part would've been a bit flexible as there were some noticeable folds in the rubber. oh well. *dreams on*

Back