Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of velvet either. Lforigno might confirm that the other material he used was some sort of rayon-based fabric? I still have my original cape on. I'd love a custom, but I have too many figure-related expenses of late to set aside the cash, modest amount that it is. One day I'll ask my girl to tailor one up for me, but I can wait til then.

I don't know which material lance was using while my cape was made, but it's still my favorite of the materials he's used thus far.

IMG_1936.jpg

That looks excellent.:clap

Oh, oh I think I'm bitten by a bat and itching on getting this version of Batman (OC) :gah: I said to myself earlier that DX02 is enough to represent Batman in my HT collection but I don't know what has gotten into me & tempted to get this one too. :cuckoo: What's a reasonable price for this guy nowadays? :dunno Any advice will be appreciated. :1-1: Thanks guys!

oh, oh i think i'm bitten by a bat and itching on getting this version of batman (oc) :gah: I said to myself earlier that dx02 is enough to represent batman in my ht collection but i don't know what has gotten into me & tempted to get this one too. :cuckoo: What's a reasonable price for this guy nowadays? :dunno any advice will be appreciated. :1-1: Thanks guys!

$800 .

Come on man, the pic of yours just makes me more envious haha :monkey2

Btw, how much did you get yours & when?

I pay only $150.00 and I was lucky BBTS send me a email say they have few in stok the only problem they say was the box was beat in the corner and was in May 2009!!! ;)
BTW the box was a little beat in the corner and the figure was in mint condition and with all the accesories!! :)

I pay only $150.00 and I was lucky BBTS send me a email say they have few in stok the only problem they say was the box was beat in the corner and was in May 2009!!! ;)
BTW the box was a little beat in the corner and the figure was in mint condition and with all the accesories!! :)

Wow, that's a great2 deal. A beat up box is no problem w/ me if the price is $150..could live w/ that haha! How I wish I started this hobby early. Anyway, congrats man..awesome piece you got there! :hi5:

Yes!! look pregnant!! HAHAHAHAHA!! is a old picture, just I'm lucky have this figure in my collection!! :)

Back