Hot Toys 1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That little one definitely looks like Asmus' Frodo or their X-23 kid from the Logan movie!!
Epic pose and am loving the gorgeous background😍😍😍

Yes, that does look like the Asmus Laura X-23 body. The feet and non-clawed hands were over scale:

s-l1600.jpg

Anyone army building this in large number? I have two and I am sticking to that but I'm just curious if anyone is building these up like stormtroopers or clones?

I have two ordered, I have three $20 off Sideshow codes in my account and this is one of the few things eligible I’d want to order…..so maybe a third. I’m already planning on repainting stripes on one, wouldn’t be much more work to do two at the same time. Really wish the show runners would have slipped a big grunt into this flashback that matched the Heavy from Navarro in size.

I have two ordered, I have three $20 off Sideshow codes in my account and this is one of the few things eligible I’d want to order…..so maybe a third. I’m already planning on repainting stripes on one, wouldn’t be much more work to do two at the same time. Really wish the show runners would have slipped a big grunt into this flashback that matched the Heavy from Navarro in size.
Just repaint a heavy Mando in blue and white stripes while you're at it :)

Just placed my order at TBA! Hope the free shipping doesn’t take forever, I was very tempted to expedite the shipping to EMS or Vantage. I’ve never even heard of the courier Vantage though.

The thought crossed my mind as I’ve been repainting 501st clones anyway. But I only have the one HIM, and A: would like to keep it stock and B: don’t want a straight up repaint. Even though his armor is probably hand me downs too. I still plan on opening my HIM and looking at what I think it would take to alter one enough to get the job done. I hate the thought of sourcing a second Heavy as I absolutely hate paying over retail for anything I had the chance to buy at cost the first time around.

Back