Hot Toys 1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted by Eric Ruiz on One Sixth Republic:

er.jpg

That’s an amazing young Din rescue scene but was he really barefoot in the flashback?

Posted by Eric Ruiz on One Sixth Republic:

View attachment 541491
Looks great.
an amazing young Din rescue scene but was he really barefoot in the flashback?
no, you are right, he should have shoes.
15ba329f7c8435bded6d46debb32f243.gif

ENt_E71WsAIy3l4.jpg

5qzxdw.gif

Yet being a custom, I imagine that's a more specialized detail they will work on.

Although zooming in , that might be Gollum's feet, which if that's who he is holding is completley freaking me out right now. :lol
er-jpg.541491

Last edited:
No he wasnt. I'm betting the owner here is sourcing some 1/6 child-size footwear as we speak. I dont have those just lying around, either.

I just got one open, pretty cool no frills figure. The design and color pallette is great and they can be used in both Mandalorian and Clone Wars displays. Too bad there aren't armor rank switchouts as has been discussed. There really should be a crotch grabber stand option here as well. My two came to about $225 each shipped which is rapidly becoming a price of the past. No regrets, and if Timewalker already has these the run must be quite small.

Hot Toys glue continues to suck, the velcro inside one of my shoulder armor pieces is barely hanging on so it won't sit as flat as it should. Of course all my super glue containers have dried up since last used so Amazon order placed.

I just got one open, pretty cool no frills figure. The design and color pallette is great and they can be used in both Mandalorian and Clone Wars displays. Too bad there aren't armor rank switchouts as has been discussed. There really should be a crotch grabber stand option here as well. My two came to about $225 each shipped which is rapidly becoming a price of the past. No regrets, and if Timewalker already has these the run must be quite small.

Hot Toys glue continues to suck, the velcro inside one of my shoulder armor pieces is barely hanging on so it won't sit as flat as it should. Of course all my super glue containers have dried up since last used so Amazon order placed.
They'll make good stand-ins for Koska and Axe, really hope we get them, need to drown in a sea of sexy blue Mando's.

Knock it off you guys!!

I'm trying to resist ordering this, but all the pics keep proving... that it may be a futile thing. :oops:

My preciousss!.jpg

My... preciousssss! o_O

Last edited:
Back