Hot Toys 1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worth the hype and I really need more to army build these guys. Get to it, Hot Toys!

DE2E46F5-0F6C-40EB-82F9-642EC7DA8286.jpeg

Just a clear shot of the chest armor comparison. And while it’s the same mold, the DWM’s armor weathering does a nice job of blending it in.

View attachment 541415
Just wish they'd included a swap out pauldron and chest plate so we could have 2 different ranks on display.

That'd certainly make for a good entrance every time.

I guess they have a hold storage area as well. I feel like he needs somewhere to store his stuff.

Maybe they'll just invent a new one ?
They're fighters/transports, according to Wookieepedia they can hold up to 24 passengers and 2 months worth of supplies.

I’ll join the fray! New to posting images so I hope this works!
View attachment 541455
It works, your backdrop makes a great homage to the old Kenner cardback checklists.

Anyone heard what Mando's new ship will be in Ep 3 ?

I guess maybe Disney doesn't even know yet ?
Yeah at the start, he'll be hitching with Bo and her Nite Owls.
In exchange for her helping save Grogu, he promised her he'd join her to help take back Mandalor, was the set up for season 3
Although him ending up with the Darksaber was not part of her plan, so we'll see how that momentary allegiance plays out. He might in fact need his own ship :lol

Last edited:
Back