Hot Toys 1/6 Predator Expanded Universe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man if they make that I am sooo getting it. That's Machiko!!! She fought along side Broken Tusk and is recognized as one of his clan when he gave her the mark of his clan before dying. She's the only human Predator I know of so far.

p43.jpg

If anything i may be late cause this thread is miles long but thats Machiko Noguchi from the Dark Horse paperbacks.

She runs with the Preds for years b4 returning to civilization. Pretty much where P.A got his AVP idea for Alex Woods from.

If anything i may be late cause this thread is miles long but thats Machiko Noguchi from the Dark Horse paperbacks.

She runs with the Preds for years b4 returning to civilization. Pretty much where P.A got his AVP idea for Alex Woods from.

I'm not sure what to make of this figure. I mean they haven't even released a proto of the P1...and yet they have of this. It's cool they are going into the comic world of Predator...but lets get the P1 first. Hopefully, it's taking so long because the P1 will be the best Predator released so far.

I'm not sure what to make of this figure. I mean they haven't even released a proto of the P1...and yet they have of this. It's cool they are going into the comic world of Predator...but lets get the P1 first. Hopefully, it's taking so long because the P1 will be the best Predator released so far.

They better be. I want the Machiko also though. A Human Predator in your collection of predators. How freakin cool is that!!!

Heres some info

Born of Japanese ancestry, as a child, Machiko witnessed her father, Akira Noguchi commit seppuku after being fired from the Yashido company for embezzlement. Before dying, Akira composed a Death Poem, but Machiko's mother, Keiko, refused to let her read it until years later. Machiko would later be trained in the martial arts by Master Ko, and reached the level of brown belt in karate.

Stationed in Prosperity Wells on the planet Ryushi, Noguchi and the colonists with whom she lives with get embroiled into the hunt of a group of Predators who are on the planet to hunt the Aliens in order to attain warriorhood. After many conflicts Noguchi gains a friendship with the Predator leader, Dachande. This relationship leads to Dachande giving Noguchi the Predator name Da'dtou-di (meaning "small knife") and Noguchi being accepted as a human Predator.

Because of bearing the mark of Dachande, Noguchi then hunts alongside a clan of Predator hunters. As a year passes Noguchi begins to feel as if she doesn't belong with the hunters and when the hunters embark on a human killing mission, Noguchi finally decides between Predator or Human.

After returning to her life of boredom and work, Noguchi begins to crave for the freedom of the hunt. When she later receives an offer from a wealthy man named Livermore Evanston to return to her hunting life by attending his very own hunting planet, she is compelled to accept.

[edit] References

* Perry, Steve & Perry, Stephanie, Aliens vs Predator: Prey, 1994, pp.259, ISBN 0553565559
* Perry, Steve & Perry, Stephanie, Aliens vs Predator: Hunter's Planet, 1994, pp.260, ISBN 0553565567
* Perry, Steve & Stradley, Randy, Aliens vs Predator: War, 1999, pp.209, ISBN 0553577328

Huntersplanet.jpg

Prey.jpg

20080310_girl-in-predator-suit_01.jpg

War.jpg

The likeness is pretty good

Hahaha, u should read the books man they are awesome

Ive got every Alien/Pred Darkhorse paper back there is

I'm going to have to. I have most of the AvP, Predator comic run, but haven't read any of the PB's as of yet. That is about to change.

Hahaha, u should read the books man they are awesome

Ive got every Alien/Pred Darkhorse paper back there is

really?? should i read them in specific order?? or are they just random series of books like some of the Star Wars novels. these seem pretty interesting.

Bigger pic.

Oh Man, this is incredible news! I absolutely must have Machiko!!!!!
I bet expanded universe Preds are next after Pred1!

And having sculpted Angelina Jolie before, I can confirm that it's 90%-100% Angelina Jolie from this pic!
I hope Trevor can chime in and give his opinion.

Back