Hot Toys 1/6 Predator Expanded Universe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be more excited if she actually looked like she did in any of her various appearances in the comics or the novel covers, but to me she just looks like a random kitbash of a female in pred armour.

Looks a bit like Angelina Jolie in my opinion and not very japanese.

I think it looks awesome. I'm glad to see they are interested in perpetuating the line! I'm happy as hell she doesn't look Japanese. I'll take the Jolie look anyday.

Last edited:
If they are delving into a Expanded Universe...I would love to see the Maniac Pred from the Bad Blood comic series. They really could come up with some accessories for him....the crazy bastard!

If they are getting into an "Expanded Universe" why would they start with her and not a Pred? I mean she is important to the comic world...but we all know the stars of the show are the Preds.

I think it looks awesome. I'm glad to see they are interested in perpetuating the line! I'm happy as hell she doesn't look Japanese. I'll take the Jolie look anyday.

The fact is that she is supposed to look japanese since she is...well japanese:duh The fact is i like japanese women, this just looks like another white chick:lol, it's a shame.

Back