1/6 Hot Toys - MMS632 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doc Ock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally had time to go take this guy out of the box.

Great figure, but yeah as most have said the headsculpt is lacking, but IMO he looks way better with Goblin’s goggles on.

I tried to replicate a pose from this forum from a a while back, I didn’t quite get there but it wasn’t too bad…
Hmm I’ll do that goggle swap. What happened to Eleven? They always made some good 3rd party sculpts. Or that company that made that OG PS4 head, limtoys? This figure needs one.

Hmm I’ll do that goggle swap. What happened to Eleven? They always made some good 3rd party sculpts. Or that company that made that OG PS4 head, limtoys? This figure needs one.
Yeah, I had expected that one of those companies would have taken a shot at making a better sculpt for Doc Ock by now. Maybe there is something about Molina’s face that they don’t want to tackle yet …at any rate I will just cover as much of his face as possible until something else comes along 😂

It is sort of funny because at the same time HT produced a fantastic Willem Dafoe sculpt but I’m not using it because I feel compelled pose my Goblin with his helmet, bk that is the definitive Goblin look As far as I’m concerned

Last edited:
Yeah, I had expected that one of those companies would have taken a shot at making a better sculpt for Doc Ock by now. Maybe there is something about Molina’s face that they don’t want to tackle yet …at any rate I will just cover as much of his face as possible until something else comes along 😂

It sort of funny because at the same time HT produced a fantastic Willem Dafoe sculpt but I’m not using it because I feel compelled pose much Goblin with his helmet, bk that is the definitive Goblin look As far as I’m concerned
I'm one of the suckers who got that battle damaged Tobey. I think I'm going to use my SM1 goblin with Dafoe for a battle damaged look to match the Tobey figure.

Doc is the center of my action until Tobey arrives

spiderman.jpg

Finally got this guy from Sideshow. I wasn't expecting him to take up as much room as he did, but I finally got him to fit. With a little creativity manipulation of the arms.

Still waiting on the shipment of Tobey, but for the most part by No Way Home shelf is complete.

1000013774.jpg

Has anyone remove the jumper and zipped up the brown jacket to make it like SM2?

If it doesn’t zip up would the Toys Era jacket work?

Finally got him!
Face is better in person. Hair definitely sucks for sure.
The rest tho?
Perfection. Love how sturdy yet mobile the tendrils feel. Definitely a lot of presence.

Attachments

• DSCN4207.JPG
    DSCN4207.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240215_143630.jpg
    20240215_143630.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4206.JPG
    DSCN4206.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4216.JPG
    DSCN4216.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
View attachment 689750
Incorporated Doc Ock into my Spidey display. I think he looks great, but I'm wondering if I'll be able to squeeze Goblin, Electro, and Tobey (with the Sandman base) in there.
Nice display, I like how dynamic it is and how the figures are interacting.

I think it will be a challenge to integrate three more figures (particularly Goblin w glider) into this display without obscuring/diminishing others. That said, I am far from the most creative person when it comes to posing and displaying figures.

Because this sold so well do we think there’s a chance they’d consider a SM2 Ock? It is 20 years this year!

If you were to cut up the back of the brown jacket, maybe use velcrow to keep it together would you be able to have enough slack to zip it up at the front do we reckon? With the green coat on top you wouldn’t see it.

If you were to cut up the back of the brown jacket, maybe use velcrow to keep it together would you be able to have enough slack to zip it up at the front do we reckon? With the green coat on top you wouldn’t see it.
I guess the first thing would be to remove it and see if the zippers actually work. If they do, then I suppose you could cut the back, and maybe find a piece of fabric very close to the inner lining to extend it? Without a SM2 sculpt though, there really is little point in messing with any of that.

Back