Hot Toys 1/6 Paz Vizsla figure (Heavy Infantry Mandalorian 2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First thought they added a hand but it looks like the salute hand wan't included in the promo shots for the V.1. (sorry for the low quality shots).

333670905_1396786011057153_5552568548529649307_n.jpgPD15749150638CC.jpg

I guess they didn’t want this under the BoBF line so they had to make it clear it’s only “inspired by” it:lol
It should say "inspired by The Mandalorian episode shoehorned into BoBF in a desperate and ultimately unsuccessful attempt to raise the overall quality of the show." :lol

A new low for HT. They can't even properly label it as BOBF. Noooooo, it has to be from the very latest D+ show.
Oh you want this 1 new tiny accessory? Cough up another $300, we wont provide it separately.

First thought they added a hand but it looks like the salute hand wan't included in the promo shots for the V.1. (sorry for the low quality shots).

View attachment 625367View attachment 625368
I owned the original release. Salute hand was present, the SS picture is at prototype stage where it was not yet ready.

Edit: Misread your comment at first, yes incorrect picture at ss.

Welp, we've officially reached $285 for basic non-headsculpt figures with minimal accessories. Plus factoring in that this is almost a 1:1 rerelease.
See above man not caring gif.

$285 for this figure is absolutely criminal. I might have been interested based on how season 3 goes but I absolutely will not buy this on premise alone. Unreal.

Had to sell the first version so nice to be able to get it back at retail.

Still, they should have waited and done a season 3 version when presumably his character has been more fleshed out.

Guessing another version of The Armorer won't be far away.

Had to sell the first version so nice to be able to get it back at retail.

Still, they should have waited and done a season 3 version when presumably his character has been more fleshed out.

Guessing another version of The Armorer won't be far away.
The Armorer thats still readily available and has been for a year and a half? Doubt.

The Armorer thats still readily available and has been for a year and a half? Doubt.
Yeah, that Armorer came out as an exclusive, didn't it? Clearly a smaller run and it still can't sell out. No way they do another of her when there's going to be a million other Mandalorians for them to double down on in season 3.

Now with new shield.
https://facebook.com/story.php?stor...l&id=100064620646873&sfnsn=mo&mibextid=6aamW6
【Star Wars: The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Paz Vizsla™ Collectible Figure】

Paz Vizsla is a brawny warrior encased in the strongest beskar armor. A descendant of the esteemed House Vizsla, he comes from a long line of leaders spanning the centuries.

In anticipation to the debut of the new season of The Mandalorian™ live action series, Hot Toys is excited to officially present the 1/6th scale Paz Vizsla collectible figure!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is skillfully developed featuring detailed helmet and armor pieces with amazing weathering effects, finely sculpted jetpack, highly detailed and articulated heavy blaster with ammo belt, a blade, an energy shield, and a themed figure base.

There will be more Mandalorians to come for your Star Wars™ collection! This is the way.

View attachment 625308View attachment 625327View attachment 625328View attachment 625329View attachment 625330View attachment 625331View attachment 625332View attachment 625333View attachment 625334View attachment 625335View attachment 625336View attachment 625337View attachment 625338View attachment 625339View attachment 625340View attachment 625341View attachment 625342
View attachment 625326

Hahah it actually is happening :lol It makes sense it's getting a rerelease, plus it'll give another opportunity for those who missed the first.

Last edited:
It’s bizarre that the Armorer didn’t sell out. Imo the best design and side character (equal with Cobb Vanth) in the show. Plus she’s our First lady Mando figure. I bet that figure will soon sell out in season 3 when people see how big her role is. Anyone waiting on a 2.0 of that figure might be best advised to pull the trigger on her now while they still can, as unless there’s some big costume change or a face reveal then I can’t see them doing another any time soon. She has the potential to be one of those slow-selling figures that goes for big money later on when finally sold out.

I'm fine with re-issues. However. Hot Toys really need to start having a "tier" or "sub-brand" system like Bandai with their SHF figures. The ones that are tagged "premium" are never getting a reissue meanwhile the one that doesn't have that tag are open to being reissued anytime in the future.

That prevents a lot of collectors from feeling like getting screwed over spending the aftermarket price just to see a reissue announcement a week later. Especially since this is a very recent figure compared to their other reissues.

I'm fine with re-issues. However. Hot Toys really need to start having a "tier" or "sub-brand" system like Bandai with their SHF figures. The ones that are tagged "premium" are never getting a reissue meanwhile the one that doesn't have that tag are open to being reissued anytime in the future.

That prevents a lot of collectors from feeling like getting screwed over spending the aftermarket price just to see a reissue announcement a week later. Especially since this is a very recent figure compared to their other reissues.
Disagree with this personally. Hot Toys aren’t numbered and most aren’t labeled as limited. It’s their prerogative as a company to decide what they want to re-release.

Doesn’t mean I always like when they do so but collectors who get up in arms because they chose to overpay for a release are kind of silly.

Back