Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been playing with Scorpion and Spider-Man recently myself :geek:

1674316428985.png

Speaking of my boy Scarlet Spider, apparently they’re keeping his voice actor for Across the Spider-Verse a secret.

I’m hoping if he’s got a more prominent role, we can get the HT reissued.

Speaking of my boy Scarlet Spider, apparently they’re keeping his voice actor for Across the Spider-Verse a secret.

I’m hoping if he’s got a more prominent role, we can get the HT reissued.
Apparently it’s Andy Samberg.

https://insidethemagic.net/2023/04/andy-samberg-cast-as-fan-favorite-spider-man-variant-in-across-the-spider-verse-jb1bpv/#:~:text=Shop-,Andy%20Samberg%20Cast%20as%20Scarlet%20Spider%20in%20'Spider%2DMan,%3A%20Across%20the%20Spider%2DVerse'

With the Scarlet Spider suit returning in Marvel's Spider-Man 2, some exposure in Across the Spider-Verse, and Hasbro themselves retooling the character for a new Marvel Legends, what do we think the odds are for a re-issue?

I really do like the PS4 version, but I admit the sharper eyes, more shredded hoodie, and darker reds are more my cup of tea.
a8bdb51264164590bc79571540b2e4dexl.jpg

With the Scarlet Spider suit returning in Marvel's Spider-Man 2, some exposure in Across the Spider-Verse, and Hasbro themselves retooling the character for a new Marvel Legends, what do we think the odds are for a re-issue?

I really do like the PS4 version, but I admit the sharper eyes, more shredded hoodie, and darker reds are more my cup of tea.
a8bdb51264164590bc79571540b2e4dexl.jpg
I really hope there will be at least a re-release. One of my all time favourite Spidey suits.

It's bad when you have such a huge array of new suits, but only the Amazing Spider-man suit makes me still go 'oooooooooooooooooooh'.

Well, I've been bellyaching about it since 2019, but I finally got Scarlet Spider. I'm over the moon. He was one of my favorite heroes as a kid, so this was one of my top grails. He definitely hit the mark. I'll do more elaborate poses later. For now, just enjoying having him.

Pulled out my original Scarlet Spider figure to appreciate the upgrade.
IMG_3920 edit.jpg

I know there are other suits and other Spidey characters, but this basically wraps up my "must-haves". At this point, I'm beyond content.
IMG_3919 edit.jpg

Back