Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because many people bought only to flip it because of perceived rarity at the initial PO, but HT bumped up the production numbers and many of the wait list converted.

Why is everyone fire selling off this figure now?

No idea.

scarlet spider.jpeg

Because many people bought only to flip it because of perceived rarity at the initial PO, but HT bumped up the production numbers and many of the wait list converted.

Yeah I don't know if anyone's waitlist didn't convert. Exclusive certainly doesn't really mean much. Darkside Anakin just sold out after over a year on Sideshow. This was more limited than that it seems, but there was no alternative like regular Anakin either. They probably made a boatload, I'll keep that in mind next time there's an exclusive I want lol.

I don’t own the homemade suit from Homecoming, but I’ve owned 4 other Spider-Man’s from HTs and none even come close to how carefree I feel posing this figure, out the box and is seriously so much fun to sit with and pose, something I never got from all the other spideys due to how fragile the fabric felt....didn’t get a chance to snap pics, but I will tomorrow

How durable is he to keep in dynamic poses? Really want to keep him in a swinging pose..

Yeah I don't know if anyone's waitlist didn't convert. Exclusive certainly doesn't really mean much. Darkside Anakin just sold out after over a year on Sideshow. This was more limited than that it seems, but there was no alternative like regular Anakin either. They probably made a boatload, I'll keep that in mind next time there's an exclusive I want lol.
Mine never did, and I'm still pissed off. ****ing *******s.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Really? I find that hard to believe...used or new?

Mostly used or slightly used at best, since the figure is still pretty new. I paid $277 shipped I think from Sideshow. I've definitely seen it listed for $250 or less on groups. Looking at eBay, even the "pricey" sold listing are $300ish.

Mostly used or slightly used at best, since the figure is still pretty new. I paid $277 shipped I think from Sideshow. I've definitely seen it listed for $250 or less on groups. Looking at eBay, even the "pricey" sold listing are $300ish.
I guess I've been missing them all then. I wouldnt be as salty if I had had a chance to scoop up one of them. If you see another in that price range and dont mind, then please by all means push the info my way. Cheers

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

it sucks that they didn't give him a second web gripping hand. We can't even recreate that pose on the box cause he doesn't have the damn hand. very odd choice.

Back