Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, your one is the same too, what's good is you can change out the outfit if you so please because you have the noland body, I have been trying to find one but the only ones I see is with the full figure. I don't really want the full figure just the noland body alone.
Look at onesixthkit's website. They have a "ganghood" body in dark skin tone that's the same mold as the HT Noland body if I recall correctly.

Do you mean @2seater's setup?

@Zurdo95D

However, I got my parts from ebay and Toy Anxiety, which sells 1/6 parts.

The robe was from ebay.. a cheap black cloak 1/6 scale. Easy to find. I did have to modify/tighten the sleeves.

The pants were the hardest to find that were close to the movie look. I found the Dam Toys 1:6 GK010 Diamond 4 Milevsky Figure - Locomotive Jeans were the closest look. You can find them on Toy Anxiety or Monkey Depot or eBay... can't remember. But one of 'em got it!

The boots were just generic army boots in 1/6 scale.

and for the body, I actually couldn't find a Noland body for cheap. However I had a Star Wars Finn body that was perfect skintone match. However the arms attached to that are really slim. I had to swap out the arms on the body to give a better look.

Okay, thanks a lot. One more question how would you say the hot toys Killmonger head fits on the Finn Neck? Is it a perfect fit?

Okay, thanks a lot. One more question how would you say the hot toys Killmonger head fits on the Finn Neck? Is it a perfect fit?
It's a little big. I just have the head sitting tight on the neck without a peg

X7mjtpg.jpg

PqTLJ3i.jpg

It really feels like a miniature suit replica!

Considering offloading my Black Panther for this guy and taking a chance on whatever comes in BP2 suit wise.

I?d say it?s a good idea. Killmonger is such a beast. More unique compared to BP too.
Doubt we?ll see another of this character unless they do the tactical suit. BP will for sure get another

Now that I finally have the official Hot Toys Killmonger Figure I have fully observed both head sculpts close up side by side. I slightly more prefer the Nut Pizs Custom Head Sculpt to the official Hot Toys one.

They are both awesome though.

Back