1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers Mech Strike - Black Panther Collectible Figure (Artist Collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the face of an overwhelming threat, Earth’s Mightiest Heroes have assembled a powerful new set of tools! T’Challa is transforming from King of Wakanda level up with the Mech Strike armors, with each mech designed for a specific hero. Mounted with new jet-powered talons and Mech shield, the incredible mech suit is powered by Wakanda’s most valuable and rarest resource, vibranium.

Introducing the first collectible from the Marvel’s Avengers Mech Strike line up – Black Panther as diecast collectible figure with 2 ways to display. Based on illustrator Adi Granov’s unique perception of the Black Panther armor and stylish intersection of the suit in panther mode.

Designed to capture the reimagined appearance of Black Panther Mech Strike armor, the diecast figure measures 35cm tall features a newly crafted helmet head with LED-light up function; detailed recreation of a tech advanced suit in matte black, silver and purple highlighted with purple luminous reflective effect patterns; LED light-up function design on eyes, chest, and palms; comes with weapons including spear, shield, sword, multiple pairs of interchangeable hands, and a figure stand. The Mech Strike armor figure also enables “Panther Mode” display by adopting parts such as LED lighted panther head, paws, and an articulated tail.

Kick start your Mech Strike collection with the Black Panther figure today!

sFLElcG.jpg
LXNEHr5.jpg
DnQZlbH.jpg
RULc1v0.jpg
zfq2TMZ.jpg
gTrEJYm.jpg
FmjWQN3.jpg
oNNh3ZU.jpg
Iue9nBI.jpg
cHYdUBd.jpg
bGcnrla.jpg
TWmDuCJ.jpg
32Sm8B9.jpg
f3M48Cd.jpg
Ttt4sNa.jpg
FYXNlpF.jpg
UDkM4u7.jpg
k7rPYoQ.jpg

lBUFE3b.jpg
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

I can see the appeal, and as its own thing it looks like a cool figure. I actually like the robotic Panther, it kinda reminds me of Zoids.

Leave it to hot toys to make a transformer out of a Disney property instead of an actual transformer

I do not understand who this is for. But I have to imagine that they have some form of consumer data to justify making something like this.

“Dear Howard;

Thank you for sparing my wallet this time around. I appreciate the breather.

Sincerely,

ND”

Honestly... I like it.

I love the idea of Tony actually giving the whole Avengers team Iron suits. Bet that would have made the fight against Thanos a lot easier (I mean, War Machine suit made a crippled Rhodey a force to be reckoned with while the Iron Spider suit made Spideman near invincible and Even Pepper Potts became a threat once she got her suit. Kind of a plot hole almost that Hawkeye, Black Widow et al didn't get suits.

These aren't cheap (comparatively speaking). China has to be the market. I think the idea is interesting, but not $500+ interesting. As a kid's toy the wacky variants were cool to play around with, but as an adult collectible it just kind of eh.

Honestly... I like it.

I love the idea of Tony actually giving the whole Avengers team Iron suits. Bet that would have made the fight against Thanos a lot easier (I mean, War Machine suit made a crippled Rhodey a force to be reckoned with while the Iron Spider suit made Spideman near invincible and Even Pepper Potts became a threat once she got her suit. Kind of a plot hole almost that Hawkeye, Black Widow et al didn't get suits.

Why Don't All The Avengers Have Iron Man Suits?​

Back