Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...been working on the King/Reverend version of Killmonger. I?ve searched far and wide for a way to make the necklace. So far a paper cut out will do lol.
I?m so glad I went the extra mile and got the HT headsculpt. I previously had the angry Nutpiz sculpt it was nice, however it?s just not quite at the HT quality yet. I?ll end up just painting the scars with thick acrylic. Somehow I?ll find a better neckpiece? any suggestions would be great
2bcd44d79ce06a3a2c11178571033c00.jpg

1c61736836b47757b4c6e07282302071.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can get the necklace from hot toys T’Chaka I believe.

No, that's just a gold version of the CW Black Panther necklace. You'd have to cannibalize another Killmonger figure to get one.

Thank you guys!
But I agree, tearing down the Killmonger fig looks to be the only way. Yikes!

Thank you guys!

Eventually he'll get parted out. You should check periodically on eBay, Toy Anxiety, Monkey Depot and Black Ops Toys. Toy Anxiety has some hands and the masked head available, but that seems to be it for him right now. But given that necklace is glued on, you'll probably still have to buy the parted out body+costume. So any way you slice it, you'll be overpaying for what you want.

Eventually he'll get parted out. You should check periodically on eBay, Toy Anxiety, Monkey Depot and Black Ops Toys. Toy Anxiety has some hands and the masked head available, but that seems to be it for him right now. But given that necklace is glued on, you'll probably still have to buy the parted out body+costume. So any way you slice it, you'll be overpaying for what you want.

Might cost more than to get another killmonger.

Thank you guys!

Pick up the Killmonger figure, take the outfit off, remove the necklace then just sell the rest of the figure parted out. 2 heads, hands and accessories, and body. You?ll get a good chunk of it back

Pick up the Killmonger figure, take the outfit off, remove the necklace then just sell the rest of the figure parted out. 2 heads, hands and accessories, and body. You?ll get a good chunk of it back

Just curious, anyone has a pic of the body without the suit? Is it good enough to display?

I initially wanted to attempt to put together a militaristic Killmonger, however that is a figure I'd like a full-on release of. Instead, I went for a semblance of the waterfall fight. Of course, it's not movie accurate, but I wanted a display evocative of the film, and I think it's OK.

"Nah, I'm your king."

8u3Yo1D.jpg

YROUZ8R.jpg

ZqQVNaO.jpg

IEW4vcV.jpg

BtwJAPu.jpg

2EJf7l3.jpg

fp6FbEp.jpg

YgyCzz4.jpg

I initially wanted to attempt to put together a militaristic Killmonger, however that is a figure I'd like a full-on release of. Instead, I went for a semblance of the waterfall fight. Of course, it's not movie accurate, but I wanted a display evocative of the film, and I think it's OK.

"Nah, I'm your king."

8u3Yo1D.jpg

YROUZ8R.jpg

ZqQVNaO.jpg

IEW4vcV.jpg

BtwJAPu.jpg

2EJf7l3.jpg

fp6FbEp.jpg

YgyCzz4.jpg

Very nice!!

The Noland body from predators is the best option right now. This looks good

Very nice!!

The Noland body from predators is the best option right now. This looks good

Thank you!

I was tempted by the Maxnut statue, but I ultimately wanted a posable figure.

It'd be cool to get close to the film

0It1Hns.jpg

ERqJBZc.jpg

PIeLiRy.jpg

"Nah, I'm your king."

8u3Yo1D.jpg

YROUZ8R.jpg

ZqQVNaO.jpg

IEW4vcV.jpg

BtwJAPu.jpg

2EJf7l3.jpg

fp6FbEp.jpg

YgyCzz4.jpg

Unfortunately the hair isn't in the right style, which is also one of the reasons I don't like the hot toys sculpt. The hair style on the hot toys sculpt isn't the style he wore throughout like 90% of the film.

Back