Hot Toys 1/6 Black Panther Erik Killmonger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3ZZlz52.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

This is my custom Tactical Killmonger Figure, I think it came out fantastic with the Nut Piz Headsculpt I bought. This is the version I always wanted and I think it looks just like Michael B Jordan in my opinion as he appeared in Black Panther. He is fron and center in my collection too because Killmonger is my favorite character

3ZZlz52.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

This is my custom Tactical Killmonger Figure, I think it came out fantastic with the Nut Piz Headsculpt I bought. This is the version I always wanted and I think it looks just like Michael B Jordan in my opinion as he appeared in Black Panther. He is fron and center in my collection too because Killmonger is my favorite
character

That looks cool! Thanks for sharing the picture! The pictures and suggestions people share here provide great ideas/approaches to doing interesting things with theses figures.

3ZZlz52.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is my custom Tactical Killmonger Figure, I think it came out fantastic with the Nut Piz Headsculpt I bought. This is the version I always wanted and I think it looks just like Michael B Jordan in my opinion as he appeared in Black Panther. He is fron and center in my collection too because Killmonger is my favorite character

It looks like a very segregated display whether on purpose or not......

Does anyone know if the Noland Body Fits the Nut Piz Killmonger Head?

I do not know, however for me, the HT MBJ head did not fit the neck peg on the Noland body so I removed the peg and just rested the sculpt on top of the neck; which works fine but if you want use some tape or blu tack to secure it.

3ZZlz52.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Great Killmonger figure and awesome setup! The NP sculpt looks good.

Say, if I'm not mistaken, is this your video?

I do agree, Killmonger is a fantastic character, and my favorite MCU villain

Okay thanks for letting me know about the Noland Neck, I might Kitbash another killmonger with the HT Headsculpt sometime. Also yes that is my video I did make it last year when I did first Kitbash it.

Great display RB! The Killmonger figure looks really well done. I was disappointed that HT didn't produce a version in that gear especially since it is his more iconic look.

You put together an awesome version there!

Thanks Jedibear, glad you liked it and totally agree I wish HT did make a version of that Killmonger.

3ZZlz52.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

That is an awesome custom! :clap :rock Wish Hot Toys would make this version.

Great display too. :)

Killmonger is such a great villain, I wish for him to return in the MCU.

On a related note, I wish that Denzel Washington appeared in Black Panther, it would've been epic.

On a related note, I wish that Denzel Washington appeared in Black Panther, it would've been epic.

He was too busy working on that cinematic classic, The Equalizer 2.

Actually, I must admit I rather enjoyed his Equalizer movies, despite (or maybe because?) at times they seemed to exist solely so he could try to beat Liam Neeson's Taken record for most kills by an actor over 60 in one movie. :lol

He was too busy working on that cinematic classic, The Equalizer 2.

Actually, I must admit I rather enjoyed his Equalizer movies, despite (or maybe because?) at times they seemed to exist solely so he could try to beat Liam Neeson's Taken record for most kills by an actor over 60 in one movie. :lol

Hehe that's plausible :lol DW's perennially badass in any film, in my opinion.

That killmonger looks great, I would love to create something similar to what you have. Where did you get the Robe, Pant and Boots from if you don't mind me asking?

I'm not feeling that ganghood body for Killmonger. MBJ was stacked for Black Panther and had the definition of a superhero physique. I hope that Worldbox sees the need for a jacked body in a dark skin tone.

I'm not feeling that ganghood body for Killmonger. MBJ was stacked for Black Panther and had the definition of a superhero physique. I hope that Worldbox sees the need for a jacked body in a dark skin tone.

Yeah MBJ really bulked up for the film. The HT Noland body is adequately muscular, but of course it's not reflective of him, but that's one of the few options out there. It'd be so cool if Worldbox does that!

That killmonger looks great, I would love to create something similar to what you have. Where did you get the Robe, Pant and Boots from if you don't mind me asking?

Do you mean @2seater's setup?

...been working on the King/Reverend version of Killmonger. I?ve searched far and wide for a way to make the necklace. So far a paper cut out will do lol.
I?m so glad I went the extra mile and got the HT headsculpt. I previously had the angry Nutpiz sculpt it was nice, however it?s just not quite at the HT quality yet. I?ll end up just painting the scars with thick acrylic. Somehow I?ll find a better neckpiece? any suggestions would be great
2bcd44d79ce06a3a2c11178571033c00.jpg

1c61736836b47757b4c6e07282302071.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

However, I got my parts from ebay and Toy Anxiety, which sells 1/6 parts.

Yeah, your one is the same too, what's good is you can change out the outfit if you so please because you have the noland body, I have been trying to find one but the only ones I see is with the full figure. I don't really want the full figure just the noland body alone.

Back