Black Panther Legacy - 1/6th scale Black Panther (Original Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad I went for this. Missed the other versions, but couldn't pass this up as my last Marvel figure...just stunning.

T'CHALLA.jpg

How was much FP selling him for? Don't see it on their website. Wonder if they have him in store in the city.
I don’t know what’s been going on with them but they seem to be over ordering crappy figures like new Star Wars Disney plus stuff and under ordering the figures people actually want.

I bought the store copy they had there so I got the last one, it’s never my preference to get the store copy but I have an employee discount so I always strive to get my hot toys at FP.

Lately I’ve had to order robocop, Wonder Woman and bespin Luke online because they didn’t get them and I have no idea why. I got the Andrew Garfield spider-man but they only had him in stock for 2 days

How afraid should I be of the suit material sticking/fusing together (bent arms and so) compared to say BvS Batman? It isn't hot or humid at the time.

unfortunately with rubber suits, bending joints will always be an issue. Just depends if you’re ok with it. How much you bend and for how long will stretch the suit and could risk cracking overtime. Some are fine taking the risk.

I don’t know what’s been going on with them but they seem to be over ordering crappy figures like new Star Wars Disney plus stuff and under ordering the figures people actually want.
Well it seems many people want figures from the Ahsoka show, and Mandalorian figures always do well. People even want Obi and Vader from the Kenobi show. And even though some BOBF didn't resonate well with some, the figures from that show are wanted as well. So it's safe to say people want figures from the Disney+ Star Wars shows.

Back