1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Professor Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated sculpt looks nice. Way better than that creepy prototype. Not the Hulk figure I would buy though.

【An Update On The Figure of Professor Hulk】
Hot Toys is sharing an update on our final product of 1/6th scale Hulk collectible figure from Avengers: Endgame collection series.
Faithful to the on-screen appearance of Mark Ruffalo as Hulk in the epic Avengers: Endgame, the remarkable head sculpt proceeded with exceptional workmanship, is now upgraded with details including facial features and hair sculpture.
Get ready to join Hulk for the battle now! And make sure you follow us for our upcoming release!

240781683_10158209188722344_8485218901143353836_n.jpg
240830855_10158209188682344_6491734769148250287_n.jpg
240796239_10158209188657344_1523917662556239326_n.jpg
240881543_10158209188757344_8702173242327894137_n.jpg

Released in HK today as well.

238590951_3065996373621703_1128673205064721462_n.jpg

Last edited:
If a 3rd party were to make the pants, shirt, and sweater then I would probably get this.

It looks like the rubber suit really bunches up when you try to bring the arms up, which is a bit of a bummer.

Nice re-working of the sculpt and I love the Infinity gauntlet options. Glad I have this on pre-order. Now the 3 month+ wait for it to get in stock at Sideshow...

This just isn’t Hulk to me, MCU kinda wasted his potential. They’re too scared to let any hero become extremely powerful for any length of time.

Good on Hot Toys part for revisiting the sculpt. The figure looks just like the movie, mission accomplished.

This just isn’t Hulk to me, MCU kinda wasted his potential. They’re too scared to let any hero become extremely powerful for any length of time.
Yeah, like others have said, having him come out of the post snap all savage Hulk due to the gamma and duress would've been a good capper for me and could've left Captain Marvel to destroy the ship while Hulk bested Thanos 1:1 until Thanos leveraged the Power Stone. A missed opportunity but I love the movie and need Hulk represented on the shelf. The re-do on the head sculpt makes me very happy to have this on PO.

Yeah, they effectively killed off Hulk. Hulk was a completely separate personality from Banner. This wasn't like the comic version where Hulk and Banner coexist in one form and you still see him getting angry and smashing things occasionally. This was Banner in Hulks body being ashamed of Hulk's personality.

Yeah, they effectively killed off Hulk. Hulk was a completely separate personality from Banner. This wasn't like the comic version where Hulk and Banner coexist in one form and you still see him getting angry and smashing things occasionally. This was Banner in Hulks body being ashamed of Hulk's personality.
There was literally no point in him merging himself with Hulk, as he never put his Hulk body to use (was only used as a plot device for the un-snapping), surely if he could do that he could just remove Hulk from the equation entirely.

Nice re-working of the sculpt and I love the Infinity gauntlet options. Glad I have this on pre-order. Now the 3 month+ wait for it to get in stock at Sideshow...
Yes, they don't seem to be highlighting it as new but the prototype pictures never showed the gauntlet in that articulating/expanding state. Still not enough to get me to buy the figure at its current price. Maybe when you list it on eBay 3-4 years from now for $150 lol...

Yes, they don't seem to be highlighting it as new but the prototype pictures never showed the gauntlet in that articulating/expanding state. Still not enough to get me to buy the figure at its current price. Maybe when you list it on eBay 3-4 years from now for $150 lol...
If that's the case, I'll just direct sell it to you here for $150. Of course, I'll send you a Marvel legends Hulk and claim ignorance... ;)

So... I was just watching a livestream of the Hulk unboxing... and there is this.

Who shrunk Hulk in the dryer?

Hulk_Height.jpg

Compare the height in this shot to Cap... that can't be right, can it?
I know that Professor Hulk is smaller, but is he really THAT much smaller than normal Hulk?

1049435-framestore-brings-smart-hulk-life-marvels-avengers-endgame_0.jpg

The new sculpt looks great. But yikes, the size comparison has me concerned. I know Prof. Hulk is not as big, but I didn't think he was that much smaller. What is going on with the lower body?

The size next to the Cap figure actually looks pretty close. The OG Avenger Hulk is a legit 18 inches tall so definitely dwarfs any other figure. I think Thanos is a tick under 17 inches and this Professor Hulk looks to be 15ish inches. I think as long as you don't display him next to OG Hulk, it'll look fine.

Back