1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Professor Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EG Prof Hulk came out great!

Though perhaps, as aforementioned, it would've been even better if alternate outfits were included.

Hopefully the rest of the EG figures will soon follow! :impatient:

Personally I'm glad they have him in the suit he was in for the snap as that's the scene I'd like represented on the shelf. With that said, it was a pretty lame outfit for Bruce to have on... Still looking forward to adding him to the shelf.

I look forward to seeing how much it plummets below retail...still wouldn't entice me to buy, but I'm curious to see just how low it'll go.

Personally I'm glad they have him in the suit he was in for the snap as that's the scene I'd like represented on the shelf. With that said, it was a pretty lame outfit for Bruce to have on... Still looking forward to adding him to the shelf.
I wish I had the patience to wait on this one. It's been 2.5 years since the movie so I'm ready to just pay full fare to have it in my collection.

I mean stocks from AlterEgo and Timewalker are sold out for this guy, and that was before we knew about this headsculpt update. I wouldn't be surprised if it holds its value.

I haven't seen anyone mention anything about Endgame Hulk's height till this figure released lol. Honestly, it is hard to tell the difference when they travel back to Avengers1 with the different camera angles.

Edit: Just watched the Thanos v Hulk scene from Infinity War. Hulk is the same size as Thanos and this is pre-Professor Hulk.

I haven't seen anyone mention anything about Endgame Hulk's height till this figure released lol. Honestly, it is hard to tell the difference when they travel back to Avengers1 with the different camera angles.

Edit: Just watched the Thanos v Hulk scene from Infinity War. Hulk is the same size as Thanos and this is pre-Professor Hulk.
Honestly, I think this figure actually got the size of normal Hulk correct. The previous Hulks were too big.

Thor is taller than Cap hand he doesn't cone close to Hulk's shoulders in Avengers or Ragnarok. I think hot toys may have slightly oversized him, but he was definitely bigger than professor Hulk.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 114
  • how-to-watch-all-the-marvel-movies-in-order-thor-ragnarok-1568309518.jpg
    how-to-watch-all-the-marvel-movies-in-order-thor-ragnarok-1568309518.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 120
  • _20210830_172730.JPG
    _20210830_172730.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I think a mid-way point between EG Hulk and A1 Hulk size would be the perfect size for a Hot Toys Hulk.

Keep in kind, Professor Hulk was smaller than regular Hulk on purpose in the film.

Interesting that I got a shipping notification from Sideshow overnight. Not a "shipping soon" notification but a "you've been charged and here's your UPS tracking number" email. I don't recall getting a shipping soon email from them which seems odd. Anyone else get this? He was released a month after Thor so curious how this boat got to port first? Nonetheless, I'll have him next week...

Shipping soon email might be in your spam folder. I got the shipping me soon and charging soon last week, charged Monday, shipped yesterday, will arrive Monday.

Shipping soon email might be in your spam folder. I got the shipping me soon and charging soon last week, charged Monday, shipped yesterday, will arrive Monday.
Funny enough it was just in my inbox but I missed it. A nice surprise, although I'm most anxious for Thor...

Back