1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Professor Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That size comparison with the original cracks me up.

240915719_10226483097082362_1246940289012968291_n.jpg

300px-Short_Keanu_Reeves_%28with_Keanu%29.jpg

Wasn't the original Hulk oversized anyways?

I don't know why people seem to like oversized figures, like the damn diecast HT Iron Mans who are also way oversized. We're collecting 1/6 scale figures based off the movies, yeah?

Ragnarok Hulk was over 8.5ft tall - so a ~17-18inch figure would have been fairly accurate

Marvel Movies in Order - How to Watch All the Movies in the Marvel Movies  Universe

Last edited:
Wasn't the original Hulk oversized anyways?

I don't know why people seem to like oversized figures, like the damn diecast HT Iron Mans who are also way oversized. We're collecting 1/6 scale figures based off the movies, yeah?
Hulk big

Exactly, look at the movies, he is huge compared to everyone else.

Pretty sure most of the Iron Man Diecast figures were determined to bet he correct height
at 1/6 scale... the Mark 2 / Mark 3 were both under-sized.

My biggest issue is with his lower body. The thighs look too short. Part of that might be optical due to how the pants look to have a dropped crotch or something. But even after quickly adjusting the pants in photoshop the legs still look rather stumpy and out of proportion. In the posted photo at least, it looks like the thighs need to be longer and bigger. But again, this could be due to the angles or camera distortion and it will look perfectly fine one properly futzed.
profhulk.jpg

Edit: this gives me a bit more confidence. Took one of the promo shots and adjusted the pants. Thighs probably could still be a little longer, but should be okay. Knees also look to be slightly bent in the promo pic.

Attachments

• profhulk2.jpg
    profhulk2.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
The new sculpt looks a lot better than the prototype. It’s an easy pass for me. I’m waiting on Endgame Captain Marvel. The only figure I purchased from the film.

It's not on HT here, but what an awful design for the outfit. It's not rendering well in 1/6 scale...it looks like he's wearing an infant's onesie. Yikes!

Exactly, look at the movies, he is huge compared to everyone else.

Pretty sure most of the Iron Man Diecast figures were determined to bet he correct height
at 1/6 scale... the Mark 2 / Mark 3 were both under-sized.
No, most of the newer diecast are oversized unless MCU Tony is meant to be 6 foot 5, taller than Captain America.

Back