1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoke to someone at Sideshow and they expect to ship it out in a few weeks.

I find it takes about 3 months for them to get their stock after figures start popping up in Hong Kong. But they’re a great store so don’t worry about a thing.

Widow shipped out today. Watched a video review, the production sculpt looks superb! The sculpted hair detail is amazing:clap

Widow shipped out today. Watched a video review, the production sculpt looks superb! The sculpted hair detail is amazing:clap

Same here! Looks like she will be here Wednesday, although my last three UPS shipments have arrived a day early. Not counting on it, but very anxious to have her standing alongside Hawkeye.

Anyone get their BW today? I have the Avengers version and this one is the great upgrade.

5c5a3f9d45a0da9bcbaa40cdd947cca8.jpg

6f51e6c9766c84605693f9eac3999a94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else’s tracking still says “ ready for ups “ without any movement mine is stuck on that since last Thursday

Mine is moving along through the pipeline and had a similar departure as yours it sounds like. Sometimes they don't get everything prepared before the weekend so hopefully yours heads out today. Good luck!

Anyone else?s tracking still says ? ready for ups ? without any movement mine is stuck on that since last Thursday

You might want to chat with Sideshow if the tracking hasn't updated by tomorrow. My Armored Thanos was shipped on a Friday, but it wasn't even entered into the UPS tracking system until it reached their hub in Hodgkins, IL outside of Chicago. That was a first for me. USPS has gone to hell during COVID, but it seems even UPS is getting a bit lax these days.

Back