1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was only really planning on getting this widows head to root and replace on my civil war version. I got the whole thing just in case and glad I did. So much so that I’ll be selling the civil war version now.

The main reason is that the overall proportions are pretty much the only one that looks like Scarlett. She doesn’t have those ridiculous big boobs tiny waist situation like the others have.

She’s got maybe the worst articulation but standing there it’s great. The head is miles and miles above any other head I was going to touch it up a bit but can’t see what to do really it looks great stock.

The only qualm I had really with not wanting to get it is I just don’t like her hairdo. To me black widow needs her hair down.

Also I know this was her big death movie but she didn’t even have any action scenes in this film.

Having said all that the figure is just so much better than any other widow it makes it hard to own and look at the older versions.

I don’t love the avengers films. One version of the characters I like best is enough for me.

This is a fantastic figure.

The main reason is that the overall proportions are pretty much the only one that looks like Scarlett. She doesn?t have those ridiculous big boobs tiny waist situation like the others have.

She?s got maybe the worst articulation but standing there it?s great. The head is miles and miles above any other head I was going to touch it up a bit but can?t see what to do really it looks great stock.

Having said all that the figure is just so much better than any other widow it makes it hard to own and look at the older versions.

This is a fantastic figure.

Couldn?t agree more. My only real complaint is the lack of articulation due to the suit. Honestly I don?t know if I would have done anything more than having her stand there with guns drawn anyway, but it?d be nice to know I wasn?t destroying the suit by moving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same for me. After my last few orders are done I think I'll just order from hong kong sellers. Sideshow getting items 4 -6 months late is getting harder to justify.

Once the increased cost in getting these figures sets in, you may re-think that.
I know I did. These HK sellers are just price gouging any more... especially in the shipping department.

Paying $80-$100 more a figure per release is what is hard to justify.

Once the increased cost in getting these figures sets in, you may re-think that.
I know I did. These HK sellers are just price gouging any more... especially in the shipping department.

Paying $80-$100 more a figure per release is what is hard to justify.

Are you buying from eBay, or from a seller you have bought from before?
Also, are you preordering? Or trying to buy once a figure is released?

111256387_1731526700368691_7147524168698081391_n.jpg

Secret Base photo

**** me sideways. Looks like HT has been listening a bit to the sculpted/rooted debates. I'm happy to hold off on the EG version to get something that looks decisively different to to my CW figure.

**** me sideways. Looks like HT has been listening a bit to the sculpted/rooted debates. I'm happy to hold off on the EG version to get something that looks decisively different to to my CW figure.

Yep, I'm certainly passing on the EG version for the White Widow...it's different enough!

Also looks like they finally upgraded her body...she's nearly as tall as Taskmaster!

Yep, I'm certainly passing on the EG version for the White Widow...it's different enough!

Also looks like they finally upgraded her body...she's nearly as tall as Taskmaster!
Yeah this definitely seems like quite the overhaul. I wonder if they'll do her black suit as some con exclusive or otherwise. If I recall correctly Widow is one of their best sellers, so there's no way they don't get that to market somehow.

Shame there's no Red Guardian (yet) in those pics. But having a villain shown off right out of the gate is new thing so I can't complain there.

Taskmaster is partially off his base with a bent knee so hopefully the scale will be almost accurate

So how's delivery going for all of you? Mine was set to be shipped end of May . . . . got postponed to June . . July . . . August . . . now September.
Are they so low on stock? (and is it that well sold . . . )

So how's delivery going for all of you? Mine was set to be shipped end of May . . . . got postponed to June . . July . . . August . . . now September.

It’s only recently been released. Always expect a couple of months after HK release to SS getting theirs.

Follow Hot Toys on Instagram and you will see exactly when things are released in Hong Kong. Add 45-60 days to that date and that?s roughly when Sideshow will start shipping. The delay of a couple of months from Sideshows original release date estimate is quite common so if you know when it releases on HK you can start the clock on Sideshow release.

They have been dong a lot more batch releasing this year due to the pandemic. Armored Thanos was originally due in February. I believe SS started shipping a few out in April, but I didn't bet mine until July.

Back