Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI-RES pg 4 post #42

up_8.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_14.jpg

You guys realize that the soundeffects are remote control right!? That makes it 100% more functional in my mind. The biggest problem with soundeffects in previous incarnations is that you had to touch the figure to hit the button NOW you can do it behind glass. With out messing with the pose. I think that's pretty cool actually.

Here's the pricing to those wondering.
Repeating it across all 3 so ignore the repeat.

• Robocop: $235
  • Robocop with chair: $360
  • ED-209: $325

Yes..that is $100 more for the chair. Toy Hunter has confirmed that the price difference is because of the chair alone. Looks like I'll be just picking this figure up by itself along with ED-209.

931410_469991549742050_1454801739_n.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to say they should have included the Cobra Assault Rifle and an extra pair of disembodied ED-209 legs but I guess that would have required an exposed Weller head. Oh well.

The chair would be cool, but I don't need Robo to be sitting down, he needs to be up and kicking butt!

I didn't even realize there are two separate versions (with or without the chair) Pretty cool since I'm sure the chair adds a hefty amount to the overall price.

Yup, I'll get whichever one depending on the price, but this is going to be expensive. It's diecast and now has a voice feature too, at least $300.

I'd get this version...probably will be harder to get after it sells out

Here's the pricing to those wondering.
Repeating it across all 3 so ignore the repeat.

• Robocop: $235
  • Robocop with chair: $360
  • ED-209: $325

Yes..that is $100 more for the chair. Toy Hunter has confirmed that the price difference is because of the chair alone. Looks like I'll be just picking this figure up by itself along with ED-209.

931410_469991549742050_1454801739_n.jpg
It's a $100 more for the chair..:slap

These prices aren't 100% what we're getting but if HK has it for $100 in difference between the two, I'm betting it'll be the same once it goes up for PO on Sideshow.

Back