Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a beautiful figure, I'm so looking forward to this, I think I want both versions. am I correct in thinking one has a chair and one has sound effects or does the one with the chair have sound effects too?

I also like the diecast thing, I know some people don't like that but I really do.

Here's the pricing to those wondering.
Repeating it across all 3 so ignore the repeat.

• Robocop: $235
  • Robocop with chair: $360
  • ED-209: $325

Yes..that is $100 more for the chair. Toy Hunter has confirmed that the price difference is because of the chair alone. Looks like I'll be just picking this figure up by itself along with ED-209.

931410_469991549742050_1454801739_n.jpg

Those are dream prices for these figures. :lol

If the Iron Man 3 diecast are $309.99 for just the figure expect the same for Robo and even more with the chair.

I'd say somewhere around $424.99 for the Robo and chair and about the same for Ed-209 compairing him to Iron Monger.

We'd like to think its gonna be less but Hot Toys is jacking up their prices more and more with every other preorder that comes out.

To say the least It's chairless Robo and Ed-209 for me. Gonna be working that over time to pay for it though.

Obscenely, disgustingly expensive but I'm definitely getting it. Will wait till next year and pick it up in Europe though. Don't exactly need an extra $100 import tax on top of its price tag.

It's $424.99 at Sideshow.

you have got to be kidding..i know you aren't

A couple years ago a MMS figure was around $150-180 depending on what it was.....and that was pretty steep..now HT adds diecast/sound chip(gimmicks in my opinion) to raise price how many hundred percent???

Woah, this thing is fantastic. It looks great. I'm getting the same vibes that I got from the DX 09 Keaton Batman, especially with the mouth plates. When I first saw it, I thought they were official pics from the film, OF Peter Weller in the suit.

This is bought, but not right away. Sideshow is just pushing me farther and farther away from them. Their prices and lack of free shipping or anything is ridiculous. Having rewards points and using them on high ticket items isn't even worth it at that point. I'll go some place else. That NRD just KILLS it for me too.

This is bought, but not right away. Sideshow is just pushing me farther and farther away from them. Their prices and lack of free shipping or anything is ridiculous. Having rewards points and using them on high ticket items isn't even worth it at that point. I'll go some place else. That NRD just KILLS it for me too.

I do wonder though, how many people have pre-ordered a lot with NRD's and all the NRD's recently has mounted up and has made up one figure that they don't own yet. :)

Back