Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Thanks for the video, and I appreciate the shot Xeno! :)
Damn, well I guess we'll just have to settle with it then, I wonder if it's possible to mod it somehow...

After watching the video review I will be going for the long brown shirt under the vest, loving the look more than the full coat look now.

Yes, I'm pleasantly surprised by how good the brown jumper looks compared to the proto pictures.

banestraps.jpg

The straps coming from abobe are tied together with golden buckle, and on this golden buckle every other strap is attached. These coming from the sides seem to sewed on the belts sides (you see the stitches there). I think without damaging this won'd be easy to seperate!

The area you have circled in red opens. It's a loose "buckle" of sorts. I had it open (by accident) and reclosed it with a tweezers. So it can be opened.

I hope the delay to this figure is false. :(
I'm been looking forward to this figure since it was first shown.

where's the delay coming from?

A few more pics, I haven't had a chance to spend much time on this guy yet. As you can tell I love the head sculpt.
As you can see, pants not as bad when futzed a bit.
2-71.jpg
1-84.jpg
4-41.jpg
5-35.jpg
6-28.jpg
1-83.jpg

3-62.jpg

Great pics, Rory! Thanks!

I was originally very put off by that caved in nose bridge on Bane. Even so much that I cancelled my P.O. on Sideshow. Blog reviewer pics didn't really put this figure over for me. It is essentially the images posted by members here, like Rory that made me think twice about dismissing this piece. I have since then P.O.'d once again. I'm still not entirely happy about the bridge of the nose or lack of, but I feel like Bane is a badass character from the Nolan Trilogy that I didn't want to leave out of my collection. The figure will suffice and help my collection fulfill Ra's al Ghul's Destiny. Now if we could only get Ra's al Ghul....

Man I feel really sorry for you, you would shell out all that money because he amuses you...
I feel sorry for people that give a **** what someone else spends their money on.

Live and learn.

:wink1:

Rory, those pics are fab and have me stoked even more.

Great pics, Rory! Thanks!

I was originally very put off by that caved in nose bridge on Bane. Even so much that I cancelled my P.O. on Sideshow. Blog reviewer pics didn't really put this figure over for me. It is essentially the images posted by members here, like Rory that made me think twice about dismissing this piece. I have since then P.O.'d once again. I'm still not entirely happy about the bridge of the nose or lack of, but I feel like Bane is a badass character from the Nolan Trilogy that I didn't want to leave out of my collection. The figure will suffice and help my collection fulfill Ra's al Ghul's Destiny. Now if we could only get Ra's al Ghul....

It's an awesome figure Kameo, you won't be disappointed. By the way everytime I see your avatar I go "where the hell is our Smooth Criminal MJ!!?"
:(

By the way everytime I see your avatar I go "where the hell is our Smooth Criminal MJ!!?"
:(

Yep. Just have to keep the faith, I suppose :pray:. I'm not going to hold my breath though..:gah:

A few more pics, I haven't had a chance to spend much time on this guy yet. As you can tell I love the head sculpt.
As you can see, pants not as bad when futzed a bit.
2-71.jpg
1-84.jpg
4-41.jpg
5-35.jpg

Good lord, this figure looks amazing. :horror
I seriously think this is one of HT's best.
Amazing pics man. :duff.

Phew. Glad to see this look can be pulled off. This is the Bane going on my shelf.

Thanks for the pics. Greatly appreciate them.

What a beautiful thing !

Good lord, this figure looks amazing. :horror
I seriously think this is one of HT's best.
Amazing pics man. :duff.

Yes man, I actually think it is one of HT's best, completely unexpected as far as I'm concerned, I certainly wasn't expecting a release of this quality, it looks like a real person at times.
You will love it.
:yess:

Great pics! The headsculpt looks fantastic, particularly the scarring on the back of the head and the eyes really capture the likeness.

Yes man, I actually think it is one of HT's best, completely unexpected as far as I'm concerned, I certainly wasn't expecting a release of this quality, it looks like a real person at times.
You will love it.
:yess:

Do you have this in hand Rorywan?

Back