Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, they can tell on other projects what will be successful--like Jack Sparrow, or Star Wars, Batman, stuff like that which they know they can sell well.

Yeah but stuff that has proven to sell well first must be proven, given development and time.

If they did that for Tron Legacy i don't doubt it would do well. I can think of four requested characters off the bat that would do well, but they chose to remake proven franchises and have given up developing this one (& others) as shown in their choice for the first figure :dunno

I hope it's out soon...Its release has been dragged out for waaaay to long now...

So we have to wait until middle-end of Q1 to get this?? Man that sucks big time. Its been over a year since this went up for PO! Im going to be pissed if I have any QC issues after waiting soong for this thing

I don't know about you guys, but when this thing finally arrives I will make room for it. Been salivating for this for over a year, he will get the top shelf treatment for sure!

:yess::yess::yess:

I have often wondered as cool as they look if they'd be uncomfortable and awkward to drive. But they cost about $55,000 more than I'd be willing or able to pay to find out. :wink1:

So Batman and the MK 2 Iron Man are coming, What a Surprise :slap

Still waiting for my Jake Sully, Babydoll and This, which were up for order before them :mad

(maybe not the Iron Man, not sure)

Back