Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^totally agree man. I'm thinking of sending an email to their CS just to see what they say in return. Going to try to be as polit as possible.

PS: love your sig dude made me :lol

^ thanks, i like the the movies but i don't get the hype. People act as if they're the greatest achievement in human history :lol

I'm looking forward to the dark knight rises but when people claim it's the best film ever made before it even releases it annoys me for some reason :huh

I'd order this in a heartbeat... If he were sitting on his Ducati instead!

What are the chances HT will decide to make the figure removable?

I don't know what the odds are for seeing any other figures, but I do wonder if Tron: Uprising will result in increasing the odds via some renewed interest in the franchise. The show seems much better than I expected. It looks like in the fifth episode Olivia Wilde will voice Quorra. It seems like Disney must see potential still by putting out a quality show.

seriously, where the F___K is this thing?? it's the 3rd bloody week of june and still no sign of it. :impatient:

to quote samuel l. jackson in pulp fiction, "i'm getting a little pissed here." :mad::mad::mad:

:lol great vid, zach! thanks for that. makes the wait a teeny tiny wee bit more bearable.

but seriously... where the F___K is this thing???? :impatient:

This wait is ridiculous. If this were a custom figure we would have banned the maker, sent forum members to his house and called the cops by now. :lol

This thing has been in the queue for so long I completely forgot it was still coming.

I'm moving at the end of the summer. It will be the second time since paying for it that I've sent a new address to CSC.
I do think it is funny that this is now due to come out about the time everyone is watching Tron: Uprising and it appears to be a potential success. I wonder if that will result in a few more orders.

So Amber from sucker punch gets released today and still no sign of the light cycle??

I know they have to get lighting issues resolved but this is just getting frustrating.

Back