Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys complain it got pushed and then you complain when you get it. They dont push it just to push it. Maybe the paint has bigger issues then they allow to pass so they are fixing something. Batman DX leaky abs, tumbler top rubbing and breaking ring a bell? Or it got pushed because they had better license and they knew would sell better???????????

Nope i have the money set aside already for this one so i want it as soon as it's ready. They already said they were having problems with the lights so that's probably what the delay is.

Nope i have the money set aside already for this one so i want it as soon as it's ready. They already said they were having problems with the lights so that's probably what the delay is.

I think its simplier then that as they have to many releases due at the same time. July was packed August is the more likely choice less figures

August... :cuckoo:

...then at least , I need not to hurry up with the new deluxe base design :

cJ0Jg.jpg

Please note, this is only a design-concept, not the final base. The size of this concept model is only 8"x4" :wink1:
No release date known....

Last edited:
I've had this dream that we'd be rewarded for our patience somehow. I've hoped since the set was already coming with two heads that we'd get an extra articulated body with Tron: Legacy figure stand. Its just a dream tough.:dunno

August... :cuckoo:

...then at least , I need not to hurry up with the new deluxe base design :

cJ0Jg.jpg

Please note, this is only a design-concept, not the final base. The size of this concept model is only 8"x4" :wink1:
No release date known....

Looks great, how much are you asking for this piece?

Looks great, how much are you asking for this piece?

Because the "base" on the picture only a small design-model, currently I cannot mention a final price. But I can tell already, that the price will be lower than that of the HT Lightcycle :wink1:

In the next step I will build a 1/8 scaled "base" for the Disney Exclusive Light Cycle which is about 30cm/12" long (these "base" will be about 40cm/16" wide)

This wait on this got old early this year, what the hell are they still playing at not getting this out.

They need to cut out the batman and avengers ____ and deliver on current pre orders :lecture

Back