Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would NEVER NEVER NEVER pay in full for a PO for a HT figure- to me that is CRAZY. Lots of online retailers will not charge you till it ships and will reserve you one.

I would NEVER NEVER NEVER pay in full for a PO for a HT figure- to me that is CRAZY. Lots of online retailers will not charge you till it ships and will reserve you one.

I don't know, I've paid in full about eight HT figure preorders from Corner Store Comics over the past 18 months and it has always gone off smoothly without a hitch. Three of those are still pending and I'm not the least bit worried about it. I like having figures paid for in advance because I don't stress if they arrive early or late. When they do show up its a bonus because I don't have to worry about finances at that point. If you trust the seller and they have a history of trustworthiness I don't think it is a major problem.

I never would have imagined there would be such a delay with the light cycle. Hopefully, its perfect when we get it.

...to make the waiting time :impatient: a little bit easier, here some pics of another base concept (pics shows 1/8 prototype) for a light cycle :

grid2012b1280x721.jpg

grid2012c1280x721.jpg

grid2012a1280x721.jpg

grid2012d1280x721.jpg

:monkey1

Breathtaking dude!!
Your work is simply inspiring and beautiful!
:rock!!
:clap:clap:clap

Thanks a lot :hi5:

Because of the many praise :), here's a teaser of my latest base project (80% finished) which I build for a customer:
(The final pics i'll show in the "Kevin Flynn" thread)

"SAFEHOUSE"

safehouseteaser.jpg

more coming soon.....promised ;)

Last edited:
Maxx, what would that stand run? After seeing the light cycle at Comic-con, I wasn't a fan. It looks much better when lit with blue lighting. That base would totally complete the "look".

Maxx, what would that stand run? After seeing the light cycle at Comic-con, I wasn't a fan. It looks much better when lit with blue lighting. That base would totally complete the "look".

From what I recall they are around $300 delivered. Shipping is brutal from where he's located (Germany I think) - close to $90.

Can't wait to see it, but the name must be a bad translation. :lol

Yes, "the hide" is not very good english :lol i've fixed the titel, i think "SAFEHOUSE" is the term that they use in the movie.

I need a few more days until the completion of the base. Maybe next weekend i can post some pictures....

@SimpleCRIPPLE: Due the forum rules i can't say any prices here (29 posts still to do....). The prices depend on the design and size of the base (desired dimensions possible) and the effort to build it. For more details please send me a pm.

Shipping from Germany to the US is indeed very expensive. The shipping costs depends mainly on the weight of the parcel. Therefore, the shipping costs vary depending on the "base-type".

Last edited:
I've not been to a convention to see this in person. How does the figure itself look lit up. Does it look like it would be impossible to do what the did to light up with an articulated figure?

I think the only time it's been lit up was at the 10th anniversary showing in which the light was pretty much washed out b/c of the extremely bright light table it was on. From pics, it seems that non of the other conventions have shown it lit.

Back