HAPPY is a PAPPY....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAPPYBOY

Seat cushion Pimp
Reaction score
...grandpappy that is! My daughter gave birth to a beautiful little girl on Thursday morning August 13, 2009. :) That makes me a 38 year old grandpa,(Thats what happens when you start young :p ) or "poppy" as it seems my daughter wants her to call me. Anyway...introducing the 'lil collector in training...Taylee Rae Amos

TayleeRae031.jpg

Congrats Happy!!!!

Shoot I am 38 and would freak if I was a grandpa.

You can have it HAPPY OLD MAN!!!!

I think you should change your board name to HAPPYPAPPY now LOL!!!!

Congratulations, Happyboy! At 44...I expect to be at least 8 years from Grandfatherhood. But how cool is it that if the trend keeps up...you could end up a great, great Grandfather at the young age of 74.

You better hope each generation sticks to one kid...or breaking them in to collecting is gonna get 'spensif.

Wow, that's great that you are still so young - you get to really enjoy your granddaughter and have the energy to keep up with her! Although, I don't know about that energy thing - I'm only 31 and am having a hard time keeping up with my 11 month old :lol

Congrats :chew

Damn! A 38 year old Gramps? I'm 34 and my son is 10 Months old! Congrats!! :)

A lady I work with was a grandma at 35 and she was pregnant the same time as her daughter! They had their babies just a few months apart!

Congrats, Happy!!!

Back