G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must have a thing for the Seigies Joe.
My 4 have yet to ship from Amazon, need the break anyways.
As a troop builder, they’re not that necessary high on the charts for me. It’s just that 6 is a good round number. I’m doing it more for the displayability when I pick up the Twins as well as 2 Crimson BATs.
I’m gonna be in BIG trouble when they release the Snow Serpents and the EELs.
I’d like to get 6 of each for those. The BAT is the anomaly, it so outstanding IMHO that I picked up 8 regulars, 2 Crimson and 2 Python Patrol.
With the price hikes and the plastic-less packaging and space running out fast, I see myself becoming a opened collector and just getting duplicates to keep MIB for my absolute favorites going forward. 🤷‍♂️

This guy came in last week,but forgot to put pics up due to night shifts all week.
20220926_075201.jpg
20220926_075218.jpg

Cover Girl is my MVP of Pulse Con. Wow!!
I was lucky enough to pre-order Serpentor, Falcon, Outback, 2 Cover Girls and 2 Crimson BATs. Good luck to you all in getting what you want.
Overall, I was really happy with today's panel. No Target or Walmart exclusives even mentioned, loved the renders for RNR, Torpedo and Copperhead.
I love the name reveals for Hawk, Tripwire, Buzzer (my favorite Dreadnok), Snow Serpent (my favorite 25th Anniversary figure) and a female Cobra Trooper.
I also think the female HISS gunner and retro CC look amazing!

Last edited:
Serpentor Pulseco
Cover Girl is my MVP of Pulse Con. Wow!!
I was lucky enough to pre-order Serpentor, Falcon, Outback, 2 Cover Girls and 2 Crimson BATs. Good luck to you all in getting what you want.
Overall, I was really happy with today's panel. No Target or Walmart exclusives even mentioned, loved the renders for RNR, Torpedo and Copperhead.
I love the name reveals for Hawk, Tripwire, Buzzer (my favorite Dreadnok), Snow Serpent (my favorite 25th Anniversary figure) and a female Cobra Trooper.
I also think the female HISS gunner and retro CC look amazing!
Really good show. I got my order in for everything except the Barbecue recolour - I prefer him orange. Also really impressed with Cover Girl! Expensive day for me!

Torpedo looks like he'll be a quality figure. I didn't back the HISS in the end but that OG Cobra Commander looks great. I hope we get a main release of some kind.

Oh but £79.99 for Serpentor is an absolute piss take. That one's gonna sting. Can't not get him though.

Another edit. Just realised I was able to put my order in without premium. Now they're showing as premium only - I hope they don't cancel my order!

Last edited:
Serpentor Pulseco

Really good show. I got my order in for everything except the Barbecue recolour - I prefer him orange. Also really impressed with Cover Girl! Expensive day for me!

Torpedo looks like he'll be a quality figure. I didn't back the HISS in the end but that OG Cobra Commander looks great. I hope we get a main release of some kind.

Oh but £79.99 for Serpentor is an absolute piss take. That one's gonna sting. Can't not get him though.

Another edit. Just realised I was able to put my order in without premium. Now they're showing as premium only - I hope they don't cancel my order!
Congrats on getting Serps as a non member. Apparently that is happening a lot and I hope that doesn’t screw everyone who were told a certain time for non members.

Got my Serpentor order in . Order was easier than Mindbender..maybe the $80 price tag is scaring people off :dunno

never mind …sold out now wow..in five minutes

I was able to put my order in at 2:30 and I'm not one of their prime/pulse/whatever members. Hopefully mine doesn't get cancelled cuz they messed up and caused other non-insider members to miss out who waited until the 3pm promoted unlock to buy =/

I was able to put my order in at 2:30 and I'm not one of their prime/pulse/whatever members. Hopefully mine doesn't get cancelled cuz they messed up and caused other non-insider members to miss out who waited until the 3pm promoted unlock to buy =/
"Cancel his order! THIS, I COMMAND!"

I hope they don't cancel orders made before they fixed the bug. But I'd understand if they did (though I'd still be pissed). Simplest fix would be to make a bunch more available for members who missed out, and get it right this time.

Honestly, I didn't know there was a bug. The "buy it now" button (or whatever) was there on the item page when I loaded it, and I simply clicked on it and went through with the order. I get other people who missed out are angry cuz they waited. But like Flintty said, Hasbro should just release more for order instead of taking other people's away.

I was really looking forward to Serpentor since he is way over-the-top (Like parade Cobra Commander), but the $80 price tag is appalling. I know, I know, price hikes yadda yadda, but I was thinking $60-$65. What was Mindbender $50? I don't recall.

I was really looking forward to Serpentor since he is way over-the-top (Like parade Cobra Commander), but the $80 price tag is appalling. I know, I know, price hikes yadda yadda, but I was thinking $60-$65. What was Mindbender $50? I don't recall.
Agreed - basically, the price of 3 figures. I saw the price and thought, "Damn" but paid it anyways since it was a gotta-have for me. I guess I hit even with all the figures in this line that I refuse to buy.

Having to be a lot more selective with this line now...grabbed Serpentor and that's it for now. Trying to focus on main villains.

I missed out on Serpentor. I've been so busy I nearly forgot about it, went to the page to order with my debit and after seeing the price, I walked back to my wallet to get my credit card thinking about that price. I decided to order one, but it had just sold out when I returned.
I'm checking the order page regularly but I might have just missed out on getting this.
I want one of everything they showed, but have only preordered Covergirl and the Crimson BAT. The others will have to wait.

The Retro Card Crimson Guard and Snake Eyes are available from Pulse:
Crimson Guard:
https://hasbropulse.com/collections...assified-series-crimson-guard-action-figure-1Snake Eyes:
https://hasbropulse.com/collections...-classified-series-snake-eyes-action-figure-2
At Walmart:
Crimson Guard:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/G-I-Joe-...ure-Collectible-Classic-Package-Art/799334128Snake Eyes:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/G-I-Joe-...ion-Figure-with-Classic-Package-Art/163033221
Placed my order for the two at Walmart to save on shipping. I'm opening them anyways.

Last edited:
If anyone wants a cheap offroad bike for their Classified figures, the 1:10 scale SX Supercross Bikes you can find just about everywhere are a good scale and only $13. They have a moveable front fork, rear suspension, a removeable stand, and come in a few different models. Perhaps slightly too large for small Joes but works on the larger ones like Roadblock here.
SX Supercross Bike GI Joe Comparison 01.jpg

SX Supercross Bike GI Joe Comparison 02.jpg

Mask it off and spray it with some Krylon Camouflage spray paint and you have a nice military off road bike.

Last edited:
Back