G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20221024_071303.jpg

I hope the Haslab Hiss Backers have been daily voting in their tactician deco choice if they haven't got the email:
https://fanvote.hasbropulse.com/cobra-hiss
I originally preferred Bravo, but I've switched to Foxtrot.
Right on. I've been voting Foxtrot from the get go, knowing full well it won't win. However, I'm cool with any of the color schemes winning.

Serpentor & Dr. Mindbender are available again for preorder!
https://hasbropulse.com/collections...rpentor-air-chariot-action-figure-and-vehiclehttps://hasbropulse.com/collections...-i-joe-classified-series-dr-mindbender-figure
Serpentor says shipping May 2023, was that the original ship date?
Mindbender says shipping July 2023.

Got my order in for Serpentor! :D
Congrats on getting Serps! I'm happy that so many collectors are getting another chance to pick up him as well as Mindbender. As of 9:17 PM CST, both figures are still available which is awesome!

I'm glad the GiJoe video was first and grateful no new pre-orders came up today. Oh, and I'm pretty excited for a Classified Chuckles.

So I’ve got the Viper 3-pack, Stalker and Tomax currently nestled in my BBTS Pile of Loot. Waiting on Xamot to join.
SHOCKED to get an email from BBTS today that says Sgt.Slaughter will be processing soon.
So those of you who ordered the Sarge through Big Bad, check those emails!
🤘😎🤘

Right on. I've been voting Foxtrot from the get go, knowing full well it won't win. However, I'm cool with any of the color schemes winning.

Congrats on getting Serps! I'm happy that so many collectors are getting another chance to pick up him as well as Mindbender. As of 9:17 PM CST, both figures are still available which is awesome!

I'm glad the GiJoe video was first and grateful no new pre-orders came up today. Oh, and I'm pretty excited for a Classified Chuckles.
Of all the colors I dislike the purple scheme second most
I prefer a color scheme that looks like it belongs in Cobra and although the purple is seen with Tele Viper, I don't see it as being a Cobra color. I find it difficult to understand why so many want that color. The Blue looks like a nice variant on this trooper so that's why I switched. I hope it has enough support to stop the purple brigade.
I'm happy I have Serpentor on order, but that price! We got a figure and motorcycle with Baroness and Breaker for $40, why is Serpentor another $40!
I'm keeping it but I hate Hasbro price gouging.

Very happy to see Chuckles get announced! I hope they give him a shirt pattern similar to the cartoon or comics and not the extra pink one the original figure & card art had.

Renders for Big Ben and the Female Cobra Troopers were shown at MCM London.
Another name drop for Shadow Tracker was revealed at the convention as well.

Big-Ben-01__scaled_800.jpg

Frmale-Cobra__scaled_800.jpg

The new Gridiron football themed sets look fantastic! I had Captain Gridiron as a kid and as stupid as that theme is, I love how it turned out. I doubt I'd display it with the football grenades though. The Fridge set is a departure from the original figure. I think the only part of that from the original figure here is the football on a chain mace. I still love how the set looks, a nice redesign. The Road Pig set is also part of their Dreadnoks themed accessories and I think it looks the best out of them all. Fantastic set, I need to get one, but it sucks that it's $5 more than the rest of the Gridiron Collection sets. I'll be saving up to at least get the Road Pig.

Gridiron Collection Capt. Gridiron.jpg

Gridiron Collection The Fridge.jpg

Gridiron Collection Road Pig.jpg

Heads up for anyone that missed it the first time, The Gridiron M249B Chain-Saw is back for one day only:
http://www.gridironprops.com/store/...ified,_NECA_One12,_Marvel_Legends,_Mezco.htmlThey also have the "free fixed magazine gun with order" deal going on now, it's the last day today.

I wish it came with the attachments from the first discontinued release and not bloody but at least it's at a lower price. Ordered one!

I'm happy I have Serpentor on order, but that price! We got a figure and motorcycle with Baroness and Breaker for $40, why is Serpentor another $40!
I'm keeping it but I hate Hasbro price gouging.
I'm with you on the price gouging but I'm honestly cool with Serp's price point. The Air Chariot is considerably bigger than the RAM cycle by comparison.
Also, the tooling on Serpentor isn't going to be re-used for anything else other than a Serpentor repaint.

Finally got Tiger Force Outback from Target today and oh man what a figure. Never really been a fan or had Outback figures before but this is just an awesome action figure! He’s fun and has lots of great accessories. I actually prefer the grey hair to the red as it gives him a nice rugged survivor look to him. Don’t sleep on him. He’s a surprise favorite of mine now.

Finally got Tiger Force Outback from Target today and oh man what a figure. Never really been a fan or had Outback figures before but this is just an awesome action figure! He’s fun and has lots of great accessories. I actually prefer the grey hair to the red as it gives him a nice rugged survivor look to him. Don’t sleep on him. He’s a surprise favorite of mine now.
Yeah I agree, great figure and the grey hair works really well!

Yeah I agree, great figure and the grey hair works really well!
Sounds awesome! I just got word that my TF Outback will be shipped soon from HP.
🤘😎🤘

I have my TF Outback, and the hip piece has a stress mark. Heated and lubed up the joint hoping it won't break with movement. Hasbro needs to dump the drop hip joints and this will stop happening.

Edit: I tried moving the hip and it was still sticking like it's moving on some kind of detent but with resistance, so I heated the joint enough to pop the leg off. Looking at the ball joint, it has little nubbins that give it that detent effect also, a bit of flash on the ball. So I sanded down the flash and the nubs a little, then popped the leg back on. It now moves without sticking and still has a bit of friction to keep posses. The stress mark is still there but I don't think I'll have any further issues with the joint.
Outback is overall a great figure, so is Spirit that showed up with him. I don't like the wrong type of wrist hinge on the right hands they've been giving us since the start of the line, but both figures are some of the best in the series.
I also got Stalker a couple of weeks back, I like the older looking head sculpt more than I thought. The weapons are nice but don't look good enough for me so I gave him the Gridiron Studios XMLR-3A Joe rifle I got with my orders and he looks great now. I hope Gridiron offers this gun for purchase in the future.
I'm also happy to see Stalker has the correct style of hinge on his right hand! :D

Last edited:
So I assume the Serpentors that are shipping are the "first order" ones and not the ones that were sold after the 1027 event?

So I assume the Serpentors that are shipping are the "first order" ones and not the ones that were sold after the 1027 event?
Yes..the pre orders from the Pulse Con were originally stated as a Dec 2022 release, people forgot about the original release date it seems and are getting it mixed up with the second pre order release

But I guess for Canada, for some odd reason they are getting them at GS as well, while the states get the short end of the stick . Every current review on YouTube I’ve seen are people who got them at GS in Canada.. so I’m betting I’ll see a lot of in stock Serpentors on ebay and Mecari this week and weeks to come and probably outrageous prices.

So if you were able to snag one or two at both the Pulse con event and the event it was available again ( eventhough that order is said to release in spring 2023 ) consider yourself lucky either way IMO.

Last edited:
Back