G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Classic 1985 ARAH Snake Eyes for $20, not a modern wanna-be interpretation :cuckoo::dunno

I like this new version. I want versions based solely off the card art too but even back in the day i liked getting different versions of the characters I loved. I think if they line does well we will get those card accurate versions.

A Classic 1985 ARAH Snake Eyes for $20, not a modern wanna-be interpretation :cuckoo::dunno

I think seeing how Hasbro dealt with the Black Series Clone Wars and Rebels characters should've given an indication of the direction they were heading.

Wow this line sucks already...awful looking! all unnecessary modern designs..

Go-go Power Rangers! Yo-joe! struttin' in our new Fornite designs!

This snakeyes wasnt awful but now after seeing Scarlett and Roadblock. Yea ... they can keep this line. Gold and copper accents. They just look stupid.

This snakeyes wasnt awful but now after seeing Scarlett and Roadblock. Yea ... they can keep this line. Gold and copper accents. They just look stupid.

Yep! Mattel gets it!

69011395_10216064347223767_7310595208981250048_n.jpgorigins-princeadam-skysled_full.jpg

Ugh...those designs are hideous. What were they thinking with all the weird colors? That gun for roadblock is like some stupid 90s ****. I was REALLY looking forward to this line...

Ugh...those designs are hideous. What were they thinking with all the weird colors? That gun for roadblock is like some stupid 90s ****. I was REALLY looking forward to this line...

I guess they think kids today will buy them :rotfl

Duke doesn't look quite as obnoxious as the other 2. Well, maybe I could repaint them to look somewhat normal looking...stupid-ass hasblow

I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt..I want to see what they look like at TF on display..they could be better in person or displayed :dunno

Back