EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voyager crew do look pretty good together. Sorry for the dodgy lighting haha

EC257E8C-1BEC-4B3C-AC16-B01AB96A4E11.jpeg

Tim Russ: “I’m impressed that your on a creature that’s allowing you to take a ride on it without kicking you off it’s saddle.”

Robert Beltran: “So far so good. Are you still able to steer it to the direction your intended to go to Garrett?”

Garrett Wang: “No issues so far. Hopefully that this creature will not jump into Warp speed without my authorization”. :ROFLMAO:

Cancelled my Seven of Nine pre-order. It kept on getting delayed by Entertainment Earth and I lost interest in the figure.

Chakotay: Why did the natives insist you ride that thing, Harry?
Tuvok: Directiinal control is rudimentary at best, and the failure to place adequate safety restraints for the occupant makes this activity unwise, Ensign.
::: Natives cheer :::
Kim: Say it again, Tuvok!
Tuvok: Ensign, I -
:::: Natives cheer :::
Kim: in their language, Ensign means God-King. Hahaha... I NEVER wanna be promoted!
Chakotay: You don't have to worry about that, Ens- uh, Harry.

Harry arrived yesterday, pretty pleased, didn’t release how tall he was. Just waiting on my Moducases now.

Attachments

• IMG_4717.jpeg
    IMG_4717.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4718.jpeg
    IMG_4718.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1257.jpeg
    IMG_1257.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 0
I agree, I just wish he didn't have that yearbook photo smile on his face. I can't imagine that expression is going to be conducive to too many poses.

Back