EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B’Elanna looks DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!

IMG_3788.jpeg

B’Elanna looks good so far, but I reserve my thoughts for now as it can go two ways.

Either the likeness to Roxanne Dawson is very similar or looks totally different all together like a chunk of the past releases.

Is that Ethan Phillips to the left of Roxy to be correct?

Edit: Yep.. Looked in the General Trek Thread.

B'Elanna looks fantastic. Neelix is a must-have in order to complete the crew. Will be great to wrap up one line.

I do agree that Neelix's outfit was not the one I was thinking of but I'll take it. Hoping that the head sculpt is great.

Apparently it was chosen because it's what he wears when in his last episode.
Technically that is incorrect. I mean I get what you're saying in that "Homestead" was the last episode where Neelix was the central character, but he does appear in the Endgame finale and he isn't wearing that costume. Personally I would've chose a costume he wears more frequently, such as the one from Endgame seen below. Still buying him though...

1691082247124.png

I kind of like that he's in his 'dress' uniform.
I think (and I'd imagine this is why the blue variant was chosen) that he'd look too similar to Quark on a display featuring both otherwise.

I kind of like that he's in his 'dress' uniform.
I think (and I'd imagine this is why the blue variant was chosen) that he'd look too similar to Quark on a display featuring both otherwise.

I had thought the very same thing, in regards to the similarities with Quark's outfit.

Either way, the outfit appears to be accurately done so I don't have any issues with the selection.

If I was invested in this line I could live with the outfit, the expression on the sculpt is what’s most off-putting and would be a pass.

Back