EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry is home! Only time for i quick iPhone shot. First in-hand impressions are pretty darn positive!

As with all EXO fare, the tailoring is top notch and everything is pretty Voyager standard in terms of accessories.

The issue, as we all suspected is the eyes. The squint factor is just up a half a notch or so IMHO, but it’s honestly not awful at all and angle has a lot to do with it. From most angles this is Harry Kim for sure. Looking forward to spending more time with him and do some proper photography!

IMG3309.jpeg

Last edited:
Harry is home! Only time for i quick iPhone shot. First in-hand impressions are pretty darn positive!

As with all EXO fare, the tailoring is top notch and everything is pretty Voyager standard in terms of accessories.

The issue, as we all suspected is the eyes. The squint factor is just up a half a notch or so IMHO, but it’s honestly not awful at all and angle has a lot to do with it. From most angles this is Harry Kim for sure. Looking forward to spending more time with him and do some proper photography!

IMG3309.jpeg

Great shot there, QuiGonFishing!

How are the eyes?? Are they looking in the same direction?

Perhaps someone with more knowledge can answer this question I have about the eyes.
Are the eyes on Hot Toys labels that are applied and then given a glossy, watery appearance?
If so, is this something Exo-6 is using or moving toward?

Perhaps someone with more knowledge can answer this question I have about the eyes.
Are the eyes on Hot Toys labels that are applied and then given a glossy, watery appearance?
If so, is this something Exo-6 is using or moving toward?

If not mistaken, I believe that just about all 1/6 figure manufacturers are using labels or decals for the eyes.

Really liking Harry! The eyes are for sure a bit too closed in my opinion, you'll all see this when you get yours. But as I mentioned above, the impact of this can be diminished with lighting and angle. If you shoot him (or even look at him for that matter) from above, you get more lid which will appear to close his eyes more. Straight on is better, and the sweet spot seems to be just a slight under angle.... Your milage may vary. Good luck!

The subtle lighting from slightly below the figures is great!
Thank you. I don’t post many photos as these are taken on my phone and I know that the images get distorted and never look as good as when they are in hand. I am no QuiGonnFishing by any stretch.

But, I so appreciate when everyone posts their images and shares especially when a new figure is released.

I have a glitch with the Blurg…he is too big for the space I was going to display him. My wife is freaking out this is going in our living room so she escaped to Ulta with my daughter. When he finds his new space, Harry will seek out new life forms.

Harry Kim arrived today and I have to say that he is definitely one of EXO-6's better figures.

I believe that the facial paint apps have definitely improved, no crossed eyes and the sculpt really does look like and capture the character quite well. If I had to pick on anything, perhaps the eyes are a bit too closed for Harry but that is really a minor nit.

So great to add him to the Voyager crew. I can't wait for Tom, B'Elanna and Neelix, now!

Now for a pair of my patent pending crappy pics...

Harry 1.jpg

Harry 2.jpg

It looks like Garrett’s lower eye lids are swollen up @davejames. Nothing to do with the squinting eyes at all.

Edit: If you got hit hard around your orbital area during an intense boxing match, the whole eye area will puff up as turns black and blue.

Last edited:
Back