EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edit:
7urcou.gif

Don't know if EXO is considering doing alternate looks, while not likley, I really would like these two in their first appearance Maquis outfits.

e1411625db4dbd10d7985d84400debe6.gif

Oh yes, Maquis Chakotay! That would be epic! (as epic as Archer in Wild West outfit)

@QuiGonFishing doesn’t care if Roxy or Terry has a blood bath to the fight to get his attention.

Roxy is a half human Klingon mixed species while Terry is a Trill with 6 life times of experience with a high regards to the Klingon homeland as Curzon Dax and with other previous hosts. So Terry can handle Roxy’s short temperament with very knowledgeable skills to possibly clam her down (that is if Michael Dorn does not interfere with the dual to the death).;)

Hey now! A Jedi Master can appreciate beauty where he finds it (Seven, Roxy) without betraying true Jadzia…. I mean true love (same thing actually).

And I have no recognition of this “Ezri” you speak of. I have no doubt this is a made up word. I’m blissfully sailing through season 6 now. Nothing but blue sky and bright stars for my Jadzia ahead!

Although this Worf kid is starting to get on my nerves….

So @QuiGonFishing has enough Jedi skills to go against Pah Wrath Dukat (or Armus) for that matter and have the tides change for the better?

Edit: On the other hand, let’s go with @Skyroes’ idea (actually it’s the Men in Black’s idea Parts 1-3) with the white flashy thing [de-neutralizer]. ;)

Last edited:
Love that on the day Locutus arrives at my front door I also get the invoice for Paris!

Still have yet to receive my invoice for Paris. I sent an email to Exo-6 and waiting to hear back. Anyone else in the same boat? I did see someone on their Facebook page write that he hadn’t gotten an invoice yet.
On the plus side, Locutus was delivered.

Still have yet to receive my invoice for Paris. I sent an email to Exo-6 and waiting to hear back. Anyone else in the same boat? I did see someone on their Facebook page write that he hadn’t gotten an invoice yet.
On the plus side, Locutus was delivered.
I can’t imagine they could all go out instantaneously…I got mine a little after midnight on Friday morning and I didn’t see any reports prior to that…my advice would be just to be patient instead of emailing and know that it is on the way.

Back