EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally started Voyager after the reveal that Janeway would be next, after the first couple episodes I figured Janeway and Tuvok and I’d be happy. The further in I got I came to the realization I’ll buy any crew they make for sure.
Yes! Welcome to the show! It is so addictive!
If you do like podcasts, check out the Deltaflyers where Garrett Wang (Harry Kim) and Robert Duncan McNeill (Tom Paris) watch an episode per week and then discuss it and tell all kind of behind the scenes stories. It's very interesting and also funny.

I finally started Voyager after the reveal that Janeway would be next, after the first couple episodes I figured Janeway and Tuvok and I’d be happy. The further in I got I came to the realization I’ll buy any crew they make for sure.
When you finished S4, then you shouldn't have any doubt in collecting this line.

Thanks for recommendation Astra, I’m at work and could use something to listen to.
You’re welcome! I originally thought it would be boring, but it is really interesting. Especially also Robbie's view as a director onto some scenes.

There is a free version which you can find in the internet (just audio).
But if you sign up to Patreon, you will get more content – depending on how much money you want to pay each month.
Even at the lowest level you can see Garrett and Robbie in video, they have special sections like "what do we remember" or "winner and loser of the episode", and sometimes there are also interviews with other cast members which are not in the free version.

I always download the MP3 and then listen while doing a walk, housework or my crafting stuff. It's very intimate, having them talk directly into my ear!

Oh yeah
20AA47FB-11D5-4EBA-8008-154371C17D3C.jpeg

Seven is a pass for me. Never quite got the obsession from some Trek fans other than Jeri Ryan is good looking.

Awesome, can't wait for the full reveal.

Seven is a pass for me. Never quite got the obsession from some Trek fans other than Jeri Ryan is good looking.
I didn't get it either at the time, but rewatching VOY now I can definitely see how much she instantly improved the show and gave it some of that much needed edge it had been missing before. Especially in her interactions with Janeway and how she constantly challenged the norms and would take matters into her own hands.

Plus I just get a kick out of how superior she always seems to act, and like everyone else was so far beneath her (which they kinda were). 😁

Last edited:
Hoping I actually get to order from EXO this time.

I have no idea whether my early batch 1 order from a secondary retailer in the states would beat a batch 2 order from EXO-6 on Janeway. Given my luck, whichever one I chose is the wrong one.

Back