EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STPicard gave this character a soul. The most tragic orphan in Trekverse. She had so much hope with Starfleet and ended up being a vigilante not to mention killing.g her next of kin with her own hands.

Used to see her as a walking Playmate backdrop, not any more after PCD and a rewatch of Voyager last year.

I decided to make Seven of Nine when I saw her beamed down to Freecloud on STP.

Seven has her own body. This will be the standard body height for EXO-6 female characters heights ranging between 5 ft 7-9 (without heels).

Janeway is 5-7.

Janeway and Seven will be the greatest challenges for EXO-6 paintup production.

7of9-seandabbs7.jpg

STPicard gave this character a soul. The most tragic orphan in Trekverse. She had so much hope with Starfleet and ended up being a vigilante not to mention killing.g her next of kin with her own hands.

Used to see her as a walking Playmate backdrop, not any more after PCD and a rewatch of Voyager last year.

I decided to make Seven of Nine when I saw her beamed down to Freecloud on STP.

Seven has her own body. This will be the standard body height for EXO-6 female characters heights ranging between 5 ft 7-9 (without heels).

Janeway is 5-7.

Janeway and Seven will be the greatest challenges for EXO-6 paintup production.

View attachment 539226

Thanks for the colored preview. I think one reason you’re beating a lot of other companies in this field out of the gate is because of your attention to detail on the paint. So many others let flat paint jobs kill their sculpts.

Another one I'm looking forward to getting.

I'm doing a rewatch of Voyager now. Somehow it's gotten better, probably because I'm older and look at it from a different view now. There was some good Sci FI episodes in there. There are also some REALLY annoying characters, but all Trek has those eye roll moments from time to time.

Seven looks fantastic! I actually hope Tuvok is the release to follow. Janeway, the Doctor and Tuvok are some of my very favorite Star Trek characters.

And to Nanjin, I would also like to suggest (after the crew is released) the “villain” Annorax from the two part episode “Year of Hell,” one of the best stories in all of Voyager!

Seven looks fantastic! I actually hope Tuvok is the release to follow. Janeway, the Doctor and Tuvok are some of my very favorite Star Trek characters.

And to Nanjin, I would also like to suggest (after the crew is released) the “villain” Annorax from the two part episode “Year of Hell,” one of the best stories in all of Voyager!
Want to see those? Help me market Voyager. As we start delivering Voyager figures, a line can be built. How deep can I go beyond the “poster” crew depends on the demand of Voyager 1/6.

Trek is small, Voyager within Trek is even smaller. But I still want to build its own line (demand).

Thanks for the colored preview. I think one reason you’re beating a lot of other companies in this field out of the gate is because of your attention to detail on the paint. So many others let flat paint jobs kill their sculpts.
Will not mislead you, Do note that, to achieve this level of paintup in production is a totally different story. This picture is only showing the sculpt's potential.

Use product pictures as representation of the final product. (The problem is our pictures are also not a good representation of thr final product 😅)

Want to see those? Help me market Voyager. As we start delivering Voyager figures, a line can be built. How deep can I go beyond the “poster” crew depends on the demand of Voyager 1/6.

Trek is small, Voyager within Trek is even smaller. But I still want to build its own line (demand).

I'll buy every Star Trek figure you make, Nanjin!

I will go ‘round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give up.

Surprised we are getting 7 so early in the line but she is a must buy. But on which outfit? I want the purple maroonish one.

Will not mislead you, Do note that, to achieve this level of paintup in production is a totally different story. This picture is only showing the sculpt's potential.

Use product pictures as representation of the final product. (The problem is our pictures are also not a good representation of thr final product 😅)
Nanjin, i know you can make it happen :-D This one will be another gorgeous EXO6 release which will draw in more people down the rabbit hole :-D More power to you!

Along with the proposed Captains Chair line, is a 1/6 Regeneration-Alcove for Seven possible?

Speaking of, unlike the other more stand alone(free standing) captains chairs, would the Voyager command chair be a dual Captain and 1'st officer position set? With that pop-up center console between them? :lol
MV5BMDEzMzA1NGYtNmJjYS00MTRlLTllMmItNjNkZGRhNjRjM2QyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjIyMzMxMTk@._V1_.jpg

caretaker_0259.jpg

Last edited:
That's the one design element that still looks odd to me, the way the Captains Chair is not at the center of the bridge. Although I guess it worked well enough on the show, and you can imagine it being a change that Janeway specifically requested to suit her style.

Back